Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brat's sad face....that is the face she must give Emma when she's not getting what she wants. Which isn't often. No sign of the boys though eh?
They obviously left early given there's no one else around in the background of they photo.

Reactions: 26
So there's a photo showing them looking down (quite literally!) on the rest of anfield then they're standing together on the level which presumably is vip. E did alot of steps for Babs to try and keep up with her own story!!! And a new t-shirt for the precocious one. Little E really does get the crumbs if anything at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh I cried. I must take a selfie and post that on instagram!! Ffs. She’s not even crying!!!!! What an absolute moron

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's clearly just exaggerated her seating. She looks like she's in the top section, but not in the back row. I'm torn between she lied v she just didn't understand what row she was actually in.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's clearly just exaggerated her seating. She looks like she's in the top section, but not in the back row. I'm torn between she lied v she just didn't understand what row she was actually in.
I think she lied on purpose to look ‘humble’ then forgot. She never mentioned VIP tickets on purpose. As apparently you get the merch pack in the post before the concert. How could she not resist showing that off?! She obviously refrained as didn’t want to look like too much of a show off. Which is unusual for our babs!

So vip doesn't mean good seats , just a bit of merch? . They were not vip seats that far up surely??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she lied on purpose to look ‘humble’ then forgot. She never mentioned VIP tickets on purpose. As apparently you get the merch pack in the post before the concert. How could she not resist showing that off?! She obviously refrained as didn’t want to look like too much of a show off. Which is unusual for our babs!
It’s like how her designer bags are ‘only from the outlet.’ She hides/plays down her wealth for fear she’ll loose support of the babettes. She has to maintain the illusion of this cost cutting mum just like them. They are thick though not to be able to tell with all the spending and holidays etc how loaded she is!

Also agree Erin looks terrifying not sad and the pic of her heart hands, oh boy she’s getting babs’ teeth! Looking more like her now poor thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So vip doesn't mean good seats , just a bit of merch? . They were not vip seats that far up surely??
Yep just a bit of merch. There were different ‘levels’ of vip which someone posted yesterday. Not sure what the difference in cost was though

Reactions: 21
So there were never top tier back row corner tickets, just overpriced “VIP” top tier not quite back row not quite in the corner tickets, so she essentially paid minimum £225/250 each for a merch pack aka a tote and lanyard. Told you she properly Ioves a tote, I thought they’d at least be in a good vip seated area! A fool and their money are easily parted…

• Heart
She just spends her life trying to make everyone jealous and jumps on every popular thing/trend.

It's so desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She never likes to admit she has to spend a fortune to make her life look remotely interesting. She prefers the illusion she’s just a lovely, simple woman who amazing things just simply happen to, because she’s special and deserves it. 🙄

She’s too scared of the backlash to brag about the money side of things, so she reframes it as she’s just “lucky” and all these shows, holidays and tat purchases are just gifts from above because she’s so great.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can you tell I'm bored ..another post from me lol.

Now that concert fever is over and it's only 4 months until Halloween what will her content be now ? .

Where will she go on her summer holiday? .

Reactions: 24
Will she go to Ireland or will her poorly heart stop her as it’s not beneficial for her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She never likes to admit she has to spend a fortune to make her life look remotely interesting. She prefers the illusion she’s just a lovely, simple woman who amazing things just simply happen to, because she’s special and deserves it. 🙄

She’s too scared of the backlash to brag about the money side of things, so she reframes it as she’s just “lucky” and all these shows, holidays and tat purchases are just gifts from above because she’s so great.
Yes, it’s a very clever, calculated method of ensuring her sheep believe her to be relatable.

Even on the multiple holidays she goes on (the frequency are beyond anything most usual families can afford) she is careful to not having anything ‘too’ luxurious. Also she never shares how much anything costs..it’s all kept under wraps.

She likes the narrative that she is ‘little old Emma’ who has suddenly found herself ‘online’ and now she gets ‘all these opportunities’.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So there's a photo showing them looking down (quite literally!) on the rest of anfield then they're standing together on the level which presumably is vip. E did alot of steps for Babs to try and keep up with her own story!!! And a new t-shirt for the precocious one. Little E really does get the crumbs if anything at all.
VIP doesn’t mean good seats or any particular seats there were people standing with VIP, it was a way of Taylor selling average seats / tickets with a fat % added on because you get some exclusive merch. There wasn’t like a specific ‘vip’ area

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be fair, her seats were pretty high up, I think she just exaggerated (slightly) about being at the very back. Her view definitely wasn't great, I struggled to make out what's what on her videos. If I'd been in those seats without my glasses it could be the teletubbies on the stage and I'd know no different 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23