Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went before with wet Claire when younger but we know she would go to ANYTHING so doesn’t mean she’s a proper fan. She is all about the hype, bragging and content- that’s it!
I’ve seen The 1975s three times don’t bleeping like them but friends of my daughters pulled out. I’ve also got TS tix for London for one of said daughters currently trying to get out of it (as don’t like her) and talking older daughter into it.

This bleep is just jumping on a bandwagon and going to something lots of people want she’s doing it to be a materialistic braggy witch

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
@Lady Doodle i think you might be right with your pre-midnight prediction.
They will have arranged to leave after the surprise songs (so she had the footage to brag) and then meet up with the boys from the cheap seats in the corner and head to the car.
As 🦈 🦷 drives she will be putting together the reel and voila it will be there when the Babbettes wake up!
She won’t be able to wait until Monday, in her head this to too big an event for that.

Reactions: 22
So how's it going to play out now?
Is she going to break the Babeth and post tomorrow? Or will she be frantically editing her millions of videos while Steve chauffeurs her back down the M6 to get the Stories up before midnight?
I am convinced they're staying over tonight.
I don't think she will break the Babeth to hide the fact they're having another trip away, with bloody VIP tickets after claiming she had back row seats before. I cannot abide blubba the bleep and the way she dotes on the golden child and basically ignores THE boy.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Such a patronising (and unrealistic) comment.

I’m not saying the yellow submarine has to be a saint, but if she had two spare tickets could she not have just gifted them?

It’s funny how Emma Babswater stopped making her charity mugs as soon as her meaty claw had to dig into her own pocket.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

I’m not saying the yellow submarine has to be a saint, but if she had two spare tickets could she not have just gifted them?

It’s funny how Emma Babswater stopped making her charity mugs as soon as her meaty claw had to dig into her own pocket.
What has smaller venues got to do with anything? Surely supply and demand means that fewer tickets = greater demand = an ability to charge even sillier money? She's got absolutely no clue about anything.

Reactions: 41
If her footage doesn’t include Karma, we know she left before the end.

Reactions: 15

Yellow submarine 😂

She’s so condescending
“Aww here’s hoping Taylor’s next tour will be in local church halls then maybe you’ll be able to afford to go. Love you ❤

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Babbath broken. 3Ts def not a triple threat is she, but she has inherited Babs’ ginormous forehead 👍

And little E must be the only member of that family not to get a new t shirt …

IMG_8565.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
IMG_8377.jpeg

Well, Well, Well. From @Acorncollecter receipt post on the previous thread - post #884 - we can all collectively say these seats aren’t at the very back. In the very corner. What a lying witch. Bab, we await the day you spend this much on Ethan.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Erin doesn’t look sad on that photo, she looks evil!! Like she’s plotting Babs’s demise!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Erin doesn’t look sad on that photo, she looks evil!! Like she’s plotting Babs’s demise!!!
Maybe the I ❤ tits tshirt, the patriarchy bracelet and being forced to wear her mums wide foot plastic cowboy boots has tipped her over the edge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wellll Emma my view was 100x better than yours and I’m assuming cheaper because I didn’t get VIP xo

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wellll Emma my view was 100x better than yours and I’m assuming cheaper because I didn’t get VIP xo
same!

did she sit with BF? She was asking for a ticket yesterday after she’d been on Friday?! Or did Blabs meet her to hand over her back row ones so the boy & Steve couldn’t go?!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Yeah she enjoyed Taylor Swift and Liam Gallagher but we all know she's still reeling that she didn't get to go & see Take That .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2996927

Well, Well, Well. From @Acorncollecter receipt post on the previous thread - post #884 - we can all collectively say these seats aren’t at the very back. In the very corner. What a lying witch. Bab, we await the day you spend this much on Ethan.
Urgh, the smugness in her face here. Yuck.

Interesting to see if she addresses the seat situation (of course she won’t, she’ll continue to take her “fans” for brain dead idiots and carry on the top corner seat pretence, despite wafting the VIP lanyards).

Reactions: 20
The brat's sad face....that is the face she must give Emma when she's not getting what she wants. Which isn't often. No sign of the boys though eh?

Reactions: 22