Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile her pal RR has gone as a family of 4, all sitting together. Why do these people end up with Babs as their pal?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just how much has she spent on treating her favourite child in the last 6-8 months? It’s so noticeable to us, why don’t the family say anything to her? I really hope little E doesn’t notice or feel the favouritism. That woman is borderline evil!
Well considering SHE (because Emma buys and books everything with HER money) has spent close to £40,000 on trips away since January 2023, I’d say there’s no limit on what she spends on golden child. Ethan will, if he hasn’t already, pick up on the fact they are treated differently. If he ever goes to uni, I hope he picks the one furthest away from his narcissistic witch of a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't give a tit that she's gone to see TS, I've got tickets for Wembley but unsure if I'm going yet, or if my daughters will take a friend,,,,,
But what I hate is the sly way she goes about everything. The lies, the "We're on the back row",,,, And then the bragging and the over bearing massive big deal she makes about it. She just needs to shut the duck up forever! The smile on her fat waxy face needs wiping off!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Funny how she hasn’t shared any footage inside the concert yet .. up in the gods tickets my arse !!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She defo isn’t even a fan, she’s jumped on the bandwagon as always. Never mentioned her before all this Eras tour hype, so desperate to be her daughters best friend as she obviously had no friends as a child 😂🙈 had to try to learn the lyrics to the songs, she admitted that herself, if she was a real fan she would know them and wouldn’t have to download the tour track list, she has no personality of her own so desperately jumps on things to try to be current and popular, 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She either has a rubbish view so doesn’t want to post or she needs ☘ Steve’s footage from the back row in the corner to piece together to make Monday morning’s reel to show us how amazing it was for her and HER girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know a few people on here don't like this being said, but Erin just looks an aPsolute nasty spoilt obnoxious piece of work!
She's her mother's daughter alright!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She defo isn’t even a fan, she’s jumped on the bandwagon as always. Never mentioned her before all this Eras tour hype, so desperate to be her daughters best friend as she obviously had no friends as a child 😂🙈 had to try to learn the lyrics to the songs, she admitted that herself, if she was a real fan she would know them and wouldn’t have to download the tour track list, she has no personality of her own so desperately jumps on things to try to be current and popular, 🙄
She went before with wet Claire when younger but we know she would go to ANYTHING so doesn’t mean she’s a proper fan. She is all about the hype, bragging and content- that’s it!

Reactions: 26
There also seems to be lots of signal blockers in the stadium tonight so she probably has limited signal too!
The Swifty gods were also on our side as she didn’t get her favourite in the surprise songs either - Shame Babs! Hope it didn’t spoil your night!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So how's it going to play out now?
Is she going to break the Babeth and post tomorrow? Or will she be frantically editing her millions of videos while Steve chauffeurs her back down the M6 to get the Stories up before midnight?

Reactions: 22
She has rattled me with her tickets/seats situation so much that I want to message her and tell her what a disgrace she is but I can't bear getting blocked 🤣 I messaged her a snide comment once before and screenshotted her response on here and she didn't block me, don't think I'd get away with it twice 🐮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.