Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like the world; the Taylor swift gods, her parents, her Put upon husband, her kids, EVERYONE sings to Babs - the fat controller's tune and what Babs wants babs gets as she throws ££££ at it & it looks good for content .... duck the fact her poor husband and son have got to hang around for the kween to chauffeur her in the manner to which she's accustomed ... she could easily have afforded to stay away but no that didn't suit kween babs as suddenly she was too tight to pay out. I genuinely don't think she's at all interested in TS either it's just for the hype

also what does she look like in that hideous evening dress with a VIP pass round her neck... all I can say is SMUG bleep - there's a ton of influencers going/ gone to that concert none as intolerable as Babs...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She could also have corporate hospitality seats, or just have bought a lanyard/merch box. The VIP lanyards don't do anything (tickets are electronic).

Reactions: 19
Landed here because I saw the 22 hat title.
No idea who she is, but the VIP seats aren't really VIP, it's just overly expensive normal seats with a merch box, some of which have been restricted view (down to them not knowing last year exactly where all the tents etc are).
Welcome 👋🏻

Reactions: 20
Just how much has she spent on treating her favourite child in the last 6-8 months? It’s so noticeable to us, why don’t the family say anything to her? I really hope little E doesn’t notice or feel the favouritism. That woman is borderline evil!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
“VIP” packages are nearly always a giant rip off. Most people seem to buy them because they are the last ones left when booking.

Reactions: 22
So VIP includes a tote. She bleeping LOVES a tote. She has paid £££ just to get a “free” tote. Walloper 😂
IMG_6725.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20240615_192010_com.instagram.android.jpg

🙄. There's a pair that'd do well to sign up to a money management course!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
SHE 100% said they had seats on the very back row! So these VIP seats will have been purchased recently I think. It explains why she was so worried about the weather and their outfits!
Saying that, it's been all over Tiktok that the VIP seats view is shocking!!!!! 🤣🤞🤞 We can live in hope!!

Reactions: 34
I thought she couldn’t wait to take us with her? So far she’s shown duck ALL and as for that other fake fat freeloading bleep I hope the pair of them get stuck in the toilet and miss the whole show

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank goodness. We wouldn’t hear the end of the bragging for the rest of the month

Reactions: 20
Imagine your "core memory" at one of the most hyped tours wearing that cri-cut crap of a tshirt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.