Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never known anyone to talk about men (or women, if applicable) they fancy so frequently. It's over-compensating and embarrassing. She can't go a day without mentioning some celeb bloke she either fancied or fancies. It's just a bit weird. I know she's shackled to Dave Best but it's at odds with her otherwise prudish nature.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Firstly this is not a backflip, it's a front flip thick 💩

View attachment 2999962Secondly the comments on her reel are 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2999964
How dare you criticise me I'm kween babs & will not acknowledge your comment with a response

View attachment 2999967
Was the babette blind ?? - babs response - oops rumbled they were all too small but I'm not telling you what size I ordered(size 22) that would be far too helpful

View attachment 2999988

Can't be fucked to find out I'm too lazy to google it despite the fact I spend my whole life googling things

View attachment 2999989
Amazing English as per - NONE we too big as they were all too SMALL
But Babs, NON of this helps your simple followers if you Don’t. Tell. Them. What. Size. You. Ordered 🙄 ‘Most were spot on’. For what? An 8? An 18? A 24? You’re apparently putting clothes on your body so I know what they’ll look like on my body, even though I’m taller and slimmer (not slim. But slimmer than Babs!) and have small boobs. But magically, because you’ve tried them on, I’ll know what they look like on me. Lovely. But what size do I order???

God she’s infuriating with this crap, time and time again. And the worst part? She actually thinks she’s doing the world a great big favour 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I find it absolutely hilarious that she tries so bleeping hard to hide what size clothes she’s wearing, literally avoiding the question at every turn🤣🤣🤣 babs, if you’re that bothered by the number on the label inside your clothes then lose some bleeping weight, hope this helps😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve said this before but unless she’s hand washing each item individually, so what?? You put it in the machine and then hang it out afterwards. I can get a couple of loads done while also working from home (doing an actual 9-5 job). I’m so fed up of these influencers trying to convince us that they’re SO busy!

And none of those swimsuits are suitable for her size or shape. She has all the money to spend on clothes and she chooses those!
I agree 3 loads today whilst I wfh. I had the kids stripping the beds when they got up this morning! Dried as well - and funnily enough the boys (gasp, shock horror being a pink job) made the beds when they came in from college. Even my son who has disabilities does what he can to help. And yet she doesn’t do a thing but maybe once in a while shove a wash on and a packet of crisps in the lunch bag for the following day

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2999015
What in the hell is going on with her boob on the right? 👀👀
All that fat bulging out at her underarm sides makes me feel sick 🤢

She looks repulsive. No amount of shiny clown makeup and tacky palm leaf earrings can make that revolting mess look ok.

Also, why does she also assume every woman who watches her has a body similar to hers? My body is nothing like hers! Thank God.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How many swimsuits did she order? That’s so wasteful! She will wear only a couple of them maybe just once or twice. It’s actually vile. Good for the person asking her about whether returns are free or not. I cannot believe the irresponsible reply from Babs that she doesn’t know!! No way is she keeping all of them. If she’s taken the hygiene sticker off, then they’ll just go to landfill. Fucksake, how often in the last 2 years has she done a swimwear try-on? Is she trying to make this her USP? To be known as The instahun that desperate enough to do that!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think this is her worst swimsuit try on ever. She looks just awful. She needs to get it into her thick custard head that she isn't a size 18 anymore. And start to dress correctly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d love to see these costumes side on in that reel. Legs at an awkward angle, bum sticking out, leaning in. Not a normal pose at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think this is her worst swimsuit try on ever. She looks just awful. She needs to get it into her thick custard head that she isn't a size 18 anymore. And start to dress correctly.
She looks so bad it's actually hilarious. There's never usually this many comments asking her about sizes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Given she's stated its a 'realistic try on' she doesn't show the back or sides, disclose size, price etc nothing realistic about looking like the hunchbab of notre dame in the magic mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Have to say her content today has been more piss poor than usual-if that's at all possible! Guessing the "realistic" cossie try on didn't go the way she thought it would!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Given she's stated its a 'realistic try on' she doesn't show the back or sides, disclose size, price etc nothing realistic about looking like the hunchbab of notre dame in the magic mirror
The Hunchbab of Notre Dame in the magic mirror! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
So no follow up on Taylor?
All that fuss, making crappy bracelets and I ❤ Tits T-shirts and then silence ….
#onlyaswiftieforcontent

• Haha
babs is presenting this as a "real life" try-on - if you saw these photos and didn't know any better, you would assume that she ALWAYS stands with her body bent to the side - one leg shorter than the other, or a spinal abnormality perhaps rendering her incapable of standing up straight.

except, no. it's just the usual babsy bullshit - contorting her body into werdly-angled poses in a desperate attempt to appear as slim as possible and conceal her hunt, while simultaneously putting huge amounts of effort to flaunt what SHE believe to be a "cracking rack".

not only does this try-on not reflect "real life" in the fact that is aPsolutely is NOT a size 18, but more so the bizarre poses aPsolutely do NOT reflect babs' usual posture. and as much as she would undoubtedly be quick to remind anyone who criticises her that she has a WoNkY LeG, that doesn't explain why she is constantly leaning from her wait to the left and unable to stand upright. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20240617_164944.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.