Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mutley98

VIP Member
Her dusting ๐Ÿ˜‚ she actually doesnโ€™t move anything to dust, she dusts around things and the same cloth to dust and do glass. Why would you spend your weekend cleaning, I do it during the week so I have time at the weekend for other stuff

Reactions: 16

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Just noticed this on bullring insta. She is so frumpy
๐Ÿ‘ amazing find.

I just watched it, I think Babs portrays a really aggressive and stuck up attitude in the wild and even that short clip shows it.

Is Babs with her management today? Very interesting the reel got taken down if she is with them. Especially because no matter how shit it is surely this gets signed off by the brand before being posted.

This was briefly on Optimus Talentโ€™s website too.

Attachments

Last edited:

shazbev

VIP Member
It's too late now, but this popped up on my FB feed last night and I thought of Bab. ยฃ600 odd for these jeans ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ. I would've recommend them to Bab, but too late.
Screenshot_20240611_184330_edit_290800374043338.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

justplaintired

Chatty Member
@Missymoo92 im so so sorry. Sending cowbag hugs and love to you. save this particular thread to read when you are feeling a little better . Iโ€™ve had many a laugh on band threads but this one is just hilarious . โค
---
Babs*

• Heart

mart88

With you. Weโ€™re big oasis fans and saw Noel in London last December and tried super hard to get tickets to this but failed. Weโ€™ve been tracking on twickets for months but when we saw footage (and the set list) stopped last week. Itโ€™s one for the mega fans, not for the oasis casuals. Holding out for Glasto or a reunion next year.
Babs will HATE IT!

I'm with you. Saw Oasis a couple of times in my youth and can't think of anything worse nowadays ๐Ÿ˜„
Seriously though, given all the above who would want to go to the gig?

Reactions: 15

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Hey cowbags, I've got slightly behind on this thread ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Sorry to derail, but after unexpectedly finding out I was expecting another mini moo, I went through an early miscarriage last week and I'm a bit "wobbly" (as the fat cuntroller would say ๐Ÿ™„)

Feeling like absolute shit and all over the place to be honest ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Going to try and catch up with this thread and with Babba the mutt soon, and get back to posting, love you all xx ๐Ÿ’–
Sending all the love. โค

• Heart

milliemoo1988

This gave me a chuckle and reminded me of someone. Can you guess who? Answers in the poll

Attachments

• Haha

shazbev

VIP Member
I think it's quite telling how he strides off once the photo op has finished, almost as tho he's trying to shake off the weirdo mother figure controlling his life!
Screenshot_20240612_175201.jpg

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
when is it that babs and the man-toddler are going to see Liam Gallagher? i wonder if there will be a "what should i wear" reel, in the style of the one she did for Olivia Rodrigo and Taylor - except it will all be outfits style guru Gok Con - Stevie - will have picked her potential outfits, and she will have allowed him to advance his speaking role to do the voice over behind her try-on, all the usual monotone expressionless drone, with inspiration taken from TT who put zero effort into that Taylor reel and was aPsolutely trolling babs with some of the outfits she chose! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

ideally he will have encouraged her to buy herself a haul of parkas - better still of she has ordered them all in a size 18, and tries to pass them off as an intentional "jackets that don't do up" style choice, when they are all visibly bulging at the seams, and that she will then spend the whole gig in a perimenopausal sweat! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
This made me properly lol! :LOL:

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
YES! 100% unpredictable. I'm 22 months menopausal (freeeeeeeeee at last ๐Ÿ˜‚) but in the peri years I had to wear a panty liner every single day because that fucker would just jump out and shout "surprise!" at any given moment. If she can still predict her monthlies then she isn't near menopause yet, so she'll have YEARS to drone on about peri. She's such a boring, basic bitch.
Iโ€™m sorry itโ€™s national blood donor day and the blood bank team were doing a pop up info stand - all I can now imagined is babs dressed as the ๐Ÿฉธ jumping out shooting surprise as her period starts ( instead of the poor TNA ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that did it today for info)

fucking dead

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I wonder if babs timeline is always out when she talks about TV / general 90โ€™s culture that she was far too old for is because sheโ€™s never had any friends? Rather than the standard โ€œtake your little brother / sister with youโ€ Claire was the one with friends who would go out and was forced to take her unpopular big sister babs with her. Babs now just remembers all the events that were age appropriate for Claire and not for herself, but if she didnโ€™t hang around with Claire then sheโ€™d be on her own.

For someone who apparently has loads of photos from those days, she only ever shares the same ones and talks about following boy bands with Wowcher Life Coach Sheila, whereas Iโ€™m sure most of us have multiple friends groups from our teen life (Jesus I did and I was relentlessly bullied, but I can still name more than just the same person over and over!)
Iโ€™m surprised she hasnโ€™t started on Telly Addicts a game show for people like her

• Heart

Jennamm82

Sorry to derail, but after unexpectedly finding out I was expecting another mini moo, I went through an early miscarriage last week and I'm a bit "wobbly" (as the fat cuntroller would say ๐Ÿ™„)

Going to try and catch up with this thread and with Babba the mutt soon, and get back to posting, love you all xx ๐Ÿ’–
Sending love and hugs xx

• Heart

Emmalj44

Iโ€™m so sorry ๐Ÿ˜ข
Take care of yourself and sending lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Maddogsmum

VIP Member

I'm so sorry to read this. Sending you hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14