Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LemonLife

VIP Member
I vote she gives up the ‘Gram and uses her £200k to pay herself £25k a year like a trainee teacher and then when it’s all used up, hopefully the world has forgotten about her and she can get a job as a TA or something (although with her appalling grammar and spelling I hope she doesn’t assist any children of mine).
Trainee teachers do not get paid 🤣 Even better Babs can have the ultimate budget of £0 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

justme2

Chatty Member
I thought she was talking about occult as in the supernatural! 🙈
I don’t remember biker grove episodes from when I was 10

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Emmalj44

I really don't understand it. I know people need to get trains sometimes and its obviously a pain, but she apparently doesn't have that problem tonight. I could not pay all that money to experience something like that, and then leave early.
Exactly!!

Reactions: 13

Lettuce

Babs doing her best at telling THE people about kids go free week.....a day late. They went on sale yesterday morning Babs. Hope that helps ✌
Apparently this year was a total disaster, far worse than other years, systems down, long Q’s just to get onto website, then long Q’s to get tickets once you were actually in. Lots of people missed out. So definitely like someone else said she didn’t mention it on her Insta for fear of her not getting her own tickets. Looking after No 1 again Babs.

scotbird

Isn’t it best dad ever rather than best ever dad?! Fucking idiot can’t get anything right! Her feet will be in shreds by the end of the night in those boots 🤣

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Hey cowbags, I've got slightly behind on this thread 😫

Sorry to derail, but after unexpectedly finding out I was expecting another mini moo, I went through an early miscarriage last week and I'm a bit "wobbly" (as the fat cuntroller would say 🙄)

Feeling like absolute shit and all over the place to be honest 😭😭

Going to try and catch up with this thread and with Babba the mutt soon, and get back to posting, love you all xx 💖
So sorry for your loss. Sending love to you all ♥

• Heart