Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Same if my dad wants to watch a specific game I will watch a streaming service on my phone, go for coffee or annoy my sister for a bit.

Reactions: 17

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
So Ethan and Stevie have got to sit in the car for hours waiting for Babs and the not triple threat? Wow! What an exciting day/evening they will have . That's really selfish but I don't expect anything else from Babs
No no it's ok, they're having 'Liverpool Fun' whilst the girls are at the concert ?!?!?!?! 😡 glad to see chocolate and snacks are prioritised.

• Sad
  • Haha

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
QUOTE="Rags2Riches, post: 19517528, member: 130117"
I’ve even checked RightMove to see if her house was up for sale.
QUOTE="shazbev, post: 19518085, member: 6865"]
Snap.... Lol.

How funny I live 3 hours from her but in 2 minutes worked out for myself her actual address due to her lack of privacy and online awareness.

All hail the Kween of online safety.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

Don’t you go giving her ideas to sing that fucking pancake day song again mentioning this program 😂 once a year is once too much
It's the only thing she does that EVER amuses me hahaha. I loved Maid Marian. She tries to ruin it for me because she's a bitch but every year I sing along with her and feel smug that I still like the song and she hasn't won! She will never spoil my pancake day song enjoyment!

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Who is Lee am?? Never heard of him. She needs her hair doing properly, lay of a day's snacks use the money to get your hair done babs. Looks like piss.

I think she does the peace sign to cover a bit of her body and detract the eye from her expanding chins. She's annoyed me today more so than usual so I'm being extra bitchy 😂
I'm dying 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
Imagine putting out content so meaningful that when 'millions' saw it, it made a difference to the world, even just one person. Black plastic clogs maybe ain't the content though Blabs.

• Heart