Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angechicken

Chatty Member
Hey cowbags, I've got slightly behind on this thread ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Sorry to derail, but after unexpectedly finding out I was expecting another mini moo, I went through an early miscarriage last week and I'm a bit "wobbly" (as the fat cuntroller would say ๐Ÿ™„)

Feeling like absolute shit and all over the place to be honest ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Going to try and catch up with this thread and with Babba the mutt soon, and get back to posting, love you all xx ๐Ÿ’–
Sending love and hugs your way x

• Heart
Reactions: 16

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Unless my ears are deceiving me, Steve, Erin and Ethan all managed to use 'brought' in that reel, whereas Babs stuck to her incorrect use of 'bought'. She must be hard of hearing too, because the subtitles that she's clearly written all say 'bought' when her family are speaking. How thick can one person be. It's BROUGHT bab, not bought ๐Ÿ™„ (unless they did all go to the shops separately for their contributions).
in babs' world, everything is BOUGHT. it's all spend, spend, spend with her!

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Just watching the video and first thing she puts in the trolley.....hot chocolate, yep I'm sure the Doctor at A&E would advise that to someone with a bad heart! :rolleyes: also why is it Steven who is saying they need bin bags, toilet roll, sink unblocker? you sit at home all day everyday Emma YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU NEED THIS!
hot chocolate?! but...but...babs lives a caffeine-free life, right? and i'm aPsolutely certain that she wouldn't lie...WHY WOULD SHE LIE?! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Hey cowbags, I've got slightly behind on this thread ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Sorry to derail, but after unexpectedly finding out I was expecting another mini moo, I went through an early miscarriage last week and I'm a bit "wobbly" (as the fat cuntroller would say ๐Ÿ™„)

Feeling like absolute shit and all over the place to be honest ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Going to try and catch up with this thread and with Babba the mutt soon, and get back to posting, love you all xx ๐Ÿ’–
So very sorry to hear this. Sending loads of love xx

• Heart