Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
View attachment 2995014View attachment 2995015

She’s got a bloody Cricut! And they aren’t cheap either, I should know 😅Probably only for the sole purpose of the Taylor Swift concert too. And Ethan has to spend his pocket money for his own things. What the spoilt brat wants, the spoilt brat gets. And no you haven’t bab, it looks utter shit.
It was gifted around 2 years ago. It's only the smallest one, not the big all singing all dancing one.

Reactions: 11

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Please can someone post the reel for the blocked? I can’t seem to see it on my usual sites for insta viewing. Thanks!

Reactions: 8
I think you're giving her too much credit!
Thanks for the polite response (I'm being serious, some were harsh!) :) one babfend does not make me Babs I'm afraid to disappoint. I stand by my comment- the 5 or so profile photos I saw were FAR more normal and flattering than the trash we see, the angles, the haziness of some of the photos, even the clothes - in one she was wearing a nice full length padded gilet, not squeezed into a leather jacket or denim jacket which doesn't close. I genuinely wondered if the online persona was an exaggeration of what she perceives to be her kookiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But this thread is about her public profile - "Brummymummyof2".
Not her personal social platforms.
So obviously we comment on what SHE chooses to share on there, publically. And that is that she's a lazy, selfish, ugly, unfunny, narcissistic, manipulative Cunt! So 🤷‍♀️
Fair enough.

Reactions: 6