Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Hey cowbags, I've got slightly behind on this thread 😫

Sorry to derail, but after unexpectedly finding out I was expecting another mini moo, I went through an early miscarriage last week and I'm a bit "wobbly" (as the fat cuntroller would say 🙄)

Feeling like absolute shit and all over the place to be honest 😭😭

Going to try and catch up with this thread and with Babba the mutt soon, and get back to posting, love you all xx 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Hang on - her bracelet she’s made says ‘the patriarchy’ on it - the line of the song is ‘fuck the patriarchy’ - the exact opposite!!! It’s like her bracelet is supporting the patriarchy 😳😳🤣🤣 is she really that thick?!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

justme2

Chatty Member
I can't get over that she is posing with a peace sign at an event that she is at as a supposed "professional". She looks like a right idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I was driving home today along a quiet country road and when i stopped at some Traffic Lights I noticed a pretty fit lady, in running gear, looking like she was struggling. She was leaning over the railings on the bend and was clearly not well. I pulled into the nearest safe place which happened to be a Hotel car park, I got out and ran over to her. She was easily in her 60's when I got up close, she was struggling to talk and trying to use her phone,,,,, I told her I was a nurse and to come with me into the hotel and we'd get help.
The Hotel were amazing and got their advanced First Aiders etc, the lady then rallied round enough to tell me she has a heart condition,,,,, guess which one! Yep! That's right - SVT!
She said she runs 3 to 4 times a week, and you could tell this was true by her physique. She said hadn't had an attack for way over a year.
As you can imagine, all I could think was how Fat Babs needs to seriously overhaul her whole lifestyle!
The ladies fine BTW. Her husband collected her and I swapped numbers with him so I could check on her!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Guys I’m going to the same Liam Gallagher concert so I’ll definitely keep my eye out
👀
Also, funny how she can’t remember the last night away they had. Didn’t they go to London last year on their own? Yes, yes they did!
And they went to that wedding fairly recently! 🙄
---
Screenshot_20240607_204310_Instagram.jpg

Emma, if I was you I'd put less candy in my Salad and more "ACTUAL" salad 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

emme1122

Chatty Member
Yes Ethan! Got the lead role when his sister can’t 🤣🤣

I know that is mean, but bab is always rooting for Erin. And then her son comes and trumps her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43