Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shazbev

VIP Member
Tried to watch her latest flog, omg it's so crap but how fucking mahoosive is she? She seems to have doubled in size since her last holiday?!!!!
Screenshot_20240613_175444.jpg

She actually looks so unhealthy, I've decided to be influenced by her her and have salad for tea 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

millie vanilli

So much effort into clothes to see a gig, I’m off to the Foo Fighters today might wear some jeans and a top probably throw on a hoodie doesn’t need 800 reels and me screaming into my phone ffs

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Never known anyone as lazy as her. I bet she’s all ‘ well I am the main breadwinner and have to constantly be making ( utterly shit) content so you’ll have to everything else Ste. I’m the one who pays for all the holidays and gets the freebies etc”.
I don’t think he has had any other girlfriends than Emma and let’s face it, he’s hardly good looking with a sparkling personality?! There’s more life in a dirty teatowel than in him!!
She’s bossy, narcissistic, controlling and mean. He’s a wet wipe, with no balls, no personality but likes holidays etc.

At this point their relationship is nothing more than a medieval barter system! He films her up ladders and making stupid reels in exchange for trips to a Disney and a pint of Harp! She gets a drip of a man who does her bidding, never wants sex or even to touch her if possible and is happy to be treated like a servant in his own home.
They have no friends so no relationships to compare to!

• Heart

SNHG

“Be sure to google to get the best price” - for those out there who’ve never bought anything online before

DOES SHE THINK EVERYONE IS FUCKING STUPID?!

• Haha
  • Heart

zebby

VIP Member
Meanwhile, back in Harbs, Stacey Solomon and the crew are hard at work filming their latest decluttering show in Casa Hobbito. Called in by the kids and ably assisted by Che Grandvera and Soggy San.

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Does she think her shoes match her dress? I didn’t quite catch it. Do her shoes match her dress? Is she genuinely excited on a Tuesday morning because the FUGLY shoes she’s got have the same colours as her dress? So her shoes match her dress? I’m not sure she said it enough so I don’t quite catch it. She thinks her shoes match her dress?

Bloody hell. Someone take her phone away and get an intervention on the go. She needs some actual, serious help. Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Helmac79

Chatty Member
She emasculates him at every single chance she gets doesnt she?! I cant believe she squeezed a Liam gig into the same tried and tested format as everything else-
* getting ready pic
*come with us moronic gesturing
* train pic
*snacks
*snacks
*waving
*drink
*snacks
*2 second clip of what the reel is actually about
*gormless pic to finish
🙄

• Haha

syd81

Why are they driving home, sooo selfish making ste and ethan stay up that late to basically be taxi. At least book a hotel make a weekend of it, nice lunch Sunday in Liverpool for father's day, lovely jubbly.
Selfish!

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
It's 4 nights into Love Island and she still hasn't informed the world that its "ok" not to look like the girls on Love Island 🙄
Emma, it's also "not ok" to look 20 years older than you actually are, with grey oxygen and fluid deprived skin, puffy hands and feet, grey lips, a scalloped tongue, huge amounts of excess body fat around your waist (this increases your risk of stroke and heart disease) thinning hair and a huge bulbous nose caused by alcohol.

• Heart