Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
"I'm the mum - I bought the bowl and popcorn, the house, the clothes you're wearing, the holidays, the Jus-rol jizz buns, the whole of B&M, the bahroooooooooms, lots of stuff for Big E but nothing for Little E"

"I'm the dad - I sold everything I have for this shit existence. My soul, my balls, my freedom, my wider family, my kids safety. But look. A new Disney vlog by that dashing young chap...Ahem, I mean, I donated chocolate buttons to this candy 'salad'"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Even if the two blokes DID have a bit of a chat, WHO says their 40 odd year old husband "made a friend" like that? Surely you'd just say "Ste chatted to the guy next to him about allthings Li.am Gallagher". Not like he's a 6 year old at holiday club
Heโ€™s like Rodney Trotter with the Groovy Club

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
I'll just leave this here, this is the uncanny resemblance I saw this am, I've fixed the eyebrows ....

IMG_3430.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I just find, more & more, everything she does makes me feel ๐Ÿคฎ
She looks so unkempt, greasy, and scruffy. Her voice absolutely drives me mad, the tapping of her sausage fingers on things, her walk, the teeth sucking, hair flicking, eye fucking, pretending to forget words ๐Ÿ˜‘ Ugh!!!!
My hate for her is off the scale!

• Heart
  • Haha

Nemodory

Woohoo my first (joint) thread title. My husband is just creating me an excel certificate as we speak! Thanks for improving my suggestion @shazbev ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Candyfloss1974!

Hang on - her bracelet sheโ€™s made says โ€˜the patriarchyโ€™ on it - the line of the song is โ€˜fuck the patriarchyโ€™ - the exact opposite!!! Itโ€™s like her bracelet is supporting the patriarchy ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ is she really that thick?!!!
If there are any mysoginists wanting to swap bracelets at the concert please let Babs know ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Baboff

Not surprised he booked the fast train
Sat with that fat loon clutching his hand for the entire journey

• Haha
Reactions: 38

justme2

Chatty Member
Fancies Liam Gallagher๐Ÿ˜‚ as if Gary Barlows number 1 fan fancies Liam Gallaghers, then or now! And get the stone roses out your massive mouth! (They are from near me and I will gatekeep them from her)

• Haha
  • Heart

Nemodory

Oh Iโ€™m so excited for the Liam Gallagher shitshow!! Can you imagine what sheโ€™ll wear. Itโ€™ll be like Kevin and Perry go large I imagine.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Hope she gets a pint of piss smack bang in her stupid face! ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

• Haha

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
Omfg she's so stupid !!!!!! She wakes up at 4am because she expends ZERO energy throughout the day as she does nothing... couple that with going to bed at 8pm - most people need on average 8 hours sleep therefore go to bed at 8pm, wake up at 4am. I can't believe she's nearly 50 and not worked this out yet !!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

syd81

When she says a new friend what she means is they got to their seats and ste said 'alright' to man already sat there and the guy said 'alright' back... End of friendship lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37