Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The way she fantasises over Erin's life making it sound like some kind of idyllic teen movie is just more proof that she's trying to re live her own youth, probably because it was the complete opposite of everything she bleets on about now! I imagine Emma was very unpopular at school and likely sat on her own on the coach on school trips 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 32

SNHG

I really can’t believe she likes the league of gentlemen - she’s so fucking basic and straight and they are creepy weirdos (which I love 🤣)

• Haha

Klp86

VIP Member
Loving all the LG stories 🤣 not seen him on his own but did see Oasis years back. Ive shared this story here before will tell it again in case Babs is here reading 👋 a random guy in the crowd next to us was. Off. His. Face. He crouched down and did a shite right into his hands then chucked it forward into the crowd.
Have a great time Babs 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
That’s him at his happiest???? How can she tell? He’s wearing exactly the same gormless expression.

Dead. Behind. The. Eyes.
Like I said yesterday, he's not a husband.

He's a hostage 😂😂😂😂😂
---
13 stories and a reel in 39 minutes. Obsessed much?!?
Also you patronising, condescending cow “he made a best friend next to him…” how old is your husband because this makes him sound like he’s 3.

And I guarantee keBabba you never fancied Liam and still don’t. Get off the cunting bandwagon you cock juggling thundercunt. He wouldn’t have been interested in your proplus in the 90s the man loved the ❄ and 💊
....and Patsy Kensit and Nicole Appleton (although, the deluded sap probably thinks she's in their league).

...and I'm sorry but Babs in a floral frock at a Liam Gallagher gig has sent me into space this morning 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭💀

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Random thought, did I make this up (or is it a Birmingham thing) but I’m sure Babs said she was making huge changes in her life after LA right?

But here she is still wearing that stinky shacket and eating tinned soup for lunch.

• Haha
  • Heart

DLPJG

Sorry I can’t with her today. Bore off you fat fucker.

Imagine her strop on Mother’s Day weekend if ste made her drive and sit in a car all the day before? I hope he’s got a sesh booked in with George tomo!
Can you imagine though? It's Mother's Day tomorrow. Steven and Ethan have a "boys" event booked for tonight. He has asked/insisted that they ALL drive up there together, she waits around for them, and then they all drive back the same day. She would NEVER, EVER allow something like that which just highlights how unbalanced their relationship is.

I honestly can't think of any situation where either me or DH has gone to event with just one child and required the rest of the family to go with them. What are Steven and Ethan going to do while they wait around?? It's so weird and really quite sad that a woman in this day and age is so unable to do anything by herself without so much support.

• Heart

Candyfloss1974!

if that image isn't the wake-up call babs needs to make drastic changes to her lifestyle, there is aPsolutely no hope for her. her "wrist" - and i use the term incredibly loosely, given the way her arm just merges directly into her trotter - is is seemingly the same width as her stumpy, blobby neck - and the way the creases around her hoof blend into the lines between her multitude of chins. i just CANNOT. 🤢🤢

claiming her "poorly heart" is the result of a heart defect she has had from birth to avoid having to address the fact that improving her visibly deteriorating state of health and her non-existing fitness levels would prevent her from becoming "ill" again, and instead using it as an opportunity to rot in her pit under the supposed medical advice that she rest - guaranteed she was also advised to eat more healthily and aim to lose weight, or at the every least stop GAINING weight, but instead she used her ambulance ride to hospital and "poorly heart" diagnosis to gobble down entire cakes and chocolate because, y'know, she's feeling wobbly and deserves to be brought endless sugary treats to comfort her. 🙄🙄

as for her period, what happened to her claiming she hadn't had a period for MONTHS and saying her GP had declared that she had "completed" the perimenopause?! 🤣
The GP has obviously asked her to return the “I’ve completed peri menopause” certificate and her Disney asthma inhaler and these have now been swapped for an emergency medical card that states if someone discovers Babs having a poorly heart episode, she must be rushed to the nearest all you can eat buffet then straight home for a week in bed followed by a hairdressers appointment

• Haha
  • Heart

Candyfloss1974!

When I go away with the husband I don’t even look at my phone I’m normally rather distracted! She really does look big I’m wondering if they’ve popped her on medication since her heart exploded the re heeled itself… maybe a steroid as she’s ballooned since then!
She’ll probably blame nasty medicine for ballooning but surely it’s because she only eats crap and does fuck all.
The fast train to London is less than an hour and a half so why does she need a bag of sweets and a meal replacement drink for the journey 😂
Maybe she’s finally found her niche with 2024’s version of Supersize Me?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I seriously do NOT understand her "success". I hate to call it that but someone with £200K in the bank due to posting endless crap online, has been successful. I mean yes, that success has come at the expense of her family's privacy so I wouldn't want it, ( I really wouldn't) but I do feel its unfair that someone as thick, unoriginal, deceitful and narcissistic and generally as vile as her can be making serious money every year.
I know she must have bought followers but not all of them; judging by the comments there are people out there (among us scarily!) who actually think she is a amazing and funny and deserving of free holidays ect. This baffles me!!
All I see is an obese, unhealthy, lazy woman who lives in the past and has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in her life other than creating stupid reels/vlogs for social media. She does NOTHING else. She doesn't cook nice meals, take care of her home (mouldy window frames anyone!), have any hobbies or interests (her Disney "obsession" is fake. she knows fuck all, its very obvious from her holiday content), she has no friends, her marriage is like 2 housemates with no love, romance and even genuine affection. She has sold her kids lives online and hasn't had the forethought to think ahead to develop her platform as she moves out of the "Mummy Vlogger" :)sick:) stage, hence tries to keep her children at the toddler stage for CONTENT and never does anything or go anywhere unless its a freebie, an ad or for content!!

I really hope she's dropped by her management but I guess while she is earning a lot of money she won't be. So we can look forward to years more content for this ugly fat twat.
I really cannot stand her at all (in case you hadn't realised!)

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
God never has a man looked so gormless as Ste does!! The lights might be on but there's really no-one home is there?!!

ETA: Just been looking though her grid posts (cos it lunch time and I'm bored!) and most of her posts get between 1500-3000 likes. She (allegedly) has 185,000 followers. So she usually gets between 1-2% of her followers liking her grid posts. Not exactly a huge number is it?
HOW on earth does she makes 6 figures in a year with such low engagement? Do brands only look at number of followers and not quality of content or engagement? I really do NOT understand how this influencer thing works?! She is SO crap at adverts- you often cannot even tell what she's advertising. Her ideas are dull and unoriginal and very often bear no relevance to the item she's advertising (rice on a washing line anyone?!)
SO HOW is she so successful? I really do not get it? She's not intelligent, she isn't attractive, she's not witty or funny (except to a few equally thick followers) , she has no USP, she has no life- no friends, hobbies, never goes out unless its for content or a freebie- her holiday vlogs are utter shit. There's never any useful information about where she is, or the cost of things etc.
HOW DOES SHE GET TO MAKE SO MUCH MONEY WHEN SHE'S SO CRAP!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

L8619

So much to unpack! Why does she always have to call out buying people things? Also, editing on a date night away???

• Haha
  • Wow

Candyfloss1974!

I feel irrationally angry that she’s commented about Inside No9 and is claiming to love Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton.
I don’t believe her and want her to take their names out of her mouth

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So again, unless she has LIED 🙄 Their back row seats will be under cover as they're up in the Stadium. They'll be packed in like Sardines so it won't be that cold that Erin couldn't have worn a nicer outfit! Yes, they'll get wet in the queue to get in but that's what her revolutionary pound shop ponchos are for aren't they 🤷‍♀️
And Steve driving her there and back like the fucking Queen of Sheeba is nothing less than what I'd expect from this lazy entitled self important cunt!

• Heart
  • Haha

moose622

Oh god why does everything have to be about 'fancying' someone...revolutionary I know but I like musicians and actors who I just...appreciate their work, rather than needing to fancy them. She really was the worst of THAT girl at school who only wanted to talk about boys with no other interests.

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Ha ha “the patriarchy” from a woman who bought her husband a drill & can't assemble a simple pop up shoe box 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
The reel caption is hilarious! She’s tagged Liam G and gushed about Ste! Bless his cotton socks, he sang his little heart out in his cute new T-Shirt I brought him. He’s so lovely, aw blesss!

What an odd way to write about your husband!
ETA: the voice over tells us she was bored shitless. The odd emphasis on some words is very weird though! Cowbags, you need to listen to it!

• Haha
  • Wow