Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rachybat

Guys I’m going to the same Liam Gallagher concert so I’ll definitely keep my eye out
👀
Also, funny how she can’t remember the last night away they had. Didn’t they go to London last year on their own? Yes, yes they did!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240605_141147.jpg

Accidently opened her flog and honestly thought she had uploaded an only fans pic 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Lettuce

He’s can’t wait to get back to school and tell his friends his mum treated him to a grand day out.

They had some delicious snacks on the train, oh and free cookies at the hotel. They then went for pizza & he got to choose his very own pizza all by himself and was even allowed a sip of beer. He’d been such a good boy that his mummy BROUGHT him his very own T shirt. Oh and he made a brand new fwwend too. Gosh he’s a very lucky little boy. His school fwwends (work colleagues) may well take the piss but he doesn’t care he’s had such a fun evening & got to stay out late too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
The rebranding of her account as a couple is being soft launched isn't it. Babs stop trying to make Ste happen, the pair of you don't have any chemistry whatsoever. As another poster said he looks like a hostage.

• Haha
  • Heart

milliemoo1988

Is anyone genuinely sitting there going “oooh wonder if they’re getting the slow train or the fast train. Oh brilliant, they went for the fast train. Great stuff.”
Fucking hell like

• Haha
  • Heart

SNHG

Hang on - her bracelet she’s made says ‘the patriarchy’ on it - the line of the song is ‘fuck the patriarchy’ - the exact opposite!!! It’s like her bracelet is supporting the patriarchy 😳😳🤣🤣 is she really that thick?!!!
She is such a fucking moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Mutley98

VIP Member
Firstly shark tooth sabotaging the peace sign, that’s because he knew he’s probably get his head kicked in if someone see her do it. It’s a no at a LG gig, actually it’s a no anywhere
The stone roses, actually babs they started out in the 80’s and as if you know any of their songs
Oasis and LG gigs are super friendly, I’ve made loads of good friends over the years who I stay in touch with and we meet up at gigs.!
I’m disgusted she has said she fancied him. I used to get the piss taken out of me as I fancy LG still do now. He’s honestly the most beautiful man and every time I’ve met him he’s lovely. Babs you can fuck right off hopping on that bandwagon.!
and did she borrow Erin’s jacket as that was the size of a face flannel, she’s looks fuckin massive in it

fyi babs as your reading here the all aboard sign was from the recent gigs Liam did with John squire for the material they have now released together. Nothing to do with the definitely maybe tour. Oh and you’ll know who John squire is babs as your a super fan of the stone roses now. Stick to pj and Duncan you twat

Last edited:
  • Heart

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
She's giving Peter Kay in a dress/wig this morning. Short hair doesn't suit her at all. Feels like she's trying really hard to appear happy at the moment.
Screenshot_20240604_085417_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

BWinter

Spotted her, Wet San, Steve, and the fugly dog in the wild today at the McArthur Glen in Cannock. He was trailing about 5 steps behind and looked gormless. She does not look a size 18!

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
In a photo that’s clearly about her son, she doesn’t mention him once.
As normal she talks about herself and TT

• Angry
  • Sad

Baboff

I'm still in shock at her telling all of her followers that her husband made a concert fwend 👍

With her new hair cut she resembles an old potato that has started sprouting greasy roots

• Haha

Rachybat

Morning, sadly didn’t see Babs in the wild last night but just wanted to say before she uploads anything - she would have hated last night. Whatever she puts up will be a lie (unless she says she hated it).
20,000 middle aged, mostly men drinking beer and singing/shouting Oasis songs. Obviously when Liam played Rock n Roll Star the liquids of all kinds started to be thrown EVERYWHERE.
People only filmed a few songs, a lot of the time you couldn’t see any phones. No one singing to their phone like dickheads do now (like her). Sooooo yeah, completely out of her comfort zone. PLUS, for someone who has just had a health scare…hmmm I wouldn’t have wanted to be in the 02 with all those middle aged men thinking they’re 18 again.
Was an amazing evening - she hated it FACT!

• Heart

zebby

VIP Member
As a #insertmyagehere #redactedsoIdontgetid'dbytheinternetpolice aged woman with a mild brain injury, who battled through meno with no medication cos it would have made my brain go daft again, I find the who 'silly me, I regularly forget where I put my car' routine very tiresome.

• Heart