Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
I doubt those kids have been allowed to watch Eurovision because of the demonstrations. Babs won't want to vocalise what they were about, just that it was sad. Hope it has ruined it for her!

Reactions: 14

Lettuce

They’ve had tickets for sale on Eventbrite for a while now. Just saying.

Let’s hope she doesn’t get the slow train as she’ll be pushed to get to the start if they leave straight after school.

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Who looks like a normal mom going to a concert with her daughter, who also just looks like a normal 13 yo and not an ott mini clone of an overbearing with no dress sense mother
---
Bet they don’t stay until the end
And who appears to know plenty of her songs, unlike Babs I imagine!
But would it kill The Reading Res to smile once in a while, she's the extreme of Emma!

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

I'm no expert in accounts, but if you compare these to previous, her income has slowed down I think 🤔 So maybe we are on the downward turn, thank God! That's not to say she's still making a shit load by sitting on her arse and ruining her kids lives in the process
Yep, she's definitely not poor is she.

• Angry

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I’m going to make a shocking announcement

I don’t find Bluey sad and I don’t relate to it

I have checked
I do have a heart but Bluey just doesn’t ‘move’ me 🙈

but what does enrage is how blob is now going to crack on like she loves Bluey and post stupid crying stuff just to fit in and make it all about her

oh hang on what’s that 🤔 🙄🙄

IMG_8557.jpeg

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
Trainers all day with my teen unless at school then it’s black ankle boots …..I reckon she will go to her prom next month in trainers ….her dress is long enough to hide em lol when my eldest daughter had hers a few years ago all the girls had converse under their dresses lol….but they had nice slim ankles not cankles and hoofs like blobs
---

My daughter certainly can’t at her school…she does but if caught phone confiscated, my daughter would only message me if it was an emergency
Lol my cousin wore bright pink converse under her wedding dress 🤣 they're definitely a go with anything shoe, unless you've got massive candles like babs 🤣

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
It was like she was shouting their names, hoping someone would think they were famous. No one cared Emma.

There were pj's in that bag next to her kids fancy clothes so they could had stayed overnight.
Why did they get changed in some toilet?!?! Couldn't they have got changed at home before they left or was Emma worried her toddlers would spill juice down their outfits?!!
Emma's dress was so OTT - how does she manage to get it SO wrong every single time?! 😂 😂
Awfully quiet today……..my money is on they stayed overnight in London too.
I reckon they stayed overnight, too. Most likely, they got changed in the Premier Inn, but staged some pics in the local bogs to bolster her babshit 😑🤥

Lettuce

I reckon IF movie has been stalking Babs…!
---
Mamastillgotit is there but no sign of her or the rest of them. Maybe it all got a bit much actually out past 7pm and she went for a lie down.

Attachments

• Haha

Emmalj44

Does anyone actually manage the whole vlog as I had to give up when she said about waiting for spiderman 🤣🤣
"Ethannnn, do you want to meet Mater and have a chat? I don't mind queuing. Ah okay then" what is with her voice ahaha imagine having to spend the whole holiday with her making her silly little videos 🫠
Same gave up at Spider-Man

Backendofabus

Isn’t Chappell Roan the support for Olivia Rodrigo? I’m surprised Emma like her, even if it was from the mercy queue.
it was Remi Wolf. She was alright. Olivia Rodrigo was amazing though. Great crowd. And tbh wasn’t that hot in the spectrum of hot and sweaty gigs I’ve been to.

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
My kids school is really strict and they're not allowed to use phones, occasionally she'll text me and i'll reply, but hell no would I ever text her first, she would kill me if I caused to her to have her phone confiscated! (and I would then I have to go to school to collect the bloody phone!)

What do you mean by ban? Mine has her bus pass on her phone, so she would have to at least have it in her bag. She couldn't even get to school without it!
It’ll be a case of no phones in the classroom I’m not sure how they will implicate it as they don’t have lockers and half the time she texts on her watch… she’s currently sitting exams and all phones and watches are taken off of them and given back at the end I feel they should do that at the start of the school day and the end just so I don’t get stupid random texts 😂

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
My guess is technically no, but my kid (same age as Erin) sometimes texts me in the day to ask for more money on their lunch card or something and their school is very draconian, so I'm sure there's ways to do it on the sly!
Yes, I used to get "I'm in the loos so text back quickly. Can you top my finger up" 🤣

• Haha