Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justme2

Chatty Member
She looked really gross and like she would stink if you got to close to her. I can’t get over how bad her hair looked, apart from the awful colour and style, It looks dirty and like it has not been washed for days.🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Whether she stayed in London or not....keeping quiet but popping over to RR is just her way of playing with everyone. She's a nasty piece of work. Wonder if this morning she will play the anxiety card? She loves her people worrying about her.
Probably got an Ad coming up so has been radio silent so the Babettes will message saying hope you’re ok, then she will do some shitty post about how so many of her followers were concerned cos she didn’t post and she will make some woe is me bullshit up just before she posts her Ad!!

• Angry

Franklin22

Why does she need bust dust? Surely with properly fitting bras you shouldn’t be struggling with granny tits at 46!!

• Haha

Lettuce

With a child at the same school as big E, I can confirm the school is surprisingly lax when it comes to phones. My child is older so don’t know if they’ll get stricter with the younger ones (I think they should) but my child has always been able to get phone out ever since y7. Not technically in lesson time but at other times, yes.
Ditto. My child is also at the same school and it really surprised me when they started there just how laid back they are re: usage of phones during the day. I think a lot of it is based on trust and to be fair the system isn’t really abused. Most of the children are sensible enough to not take advantage but then children will be children & there have been incidents when school have stepped in.
Obviously lessons are a big no no although they are allowed to take pictures from the whiteboard at the end of lessons if they need it for homework. There has been talk in the past of the policy changing but I think that would be quite hard to change now

• Wow

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Never heard of Olivia whatsherface until Babs mentioned her .
---
Ah the reason she's in a strop 🤣 She's having to :

A. Go out and leave her Sofa/PJ's/Blanket & T.V for the 3rd night this week
B. Visit The Conways

Stay away from the Warms area .. or you'll hear the cackles from the garden .

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
That auburn ginger barnet of hers needs chopping off to a pixie cut or short bob to start again before it all snaps. If so, the poor perimenopause will be blamed for that I suspect.

also Emma, just a heads up, but Ez definitely uses IG and has various social media accounts - including a non-private tiktok, just all under false names. because she's a teen, and breaking the rules is what teens do - especially when all their friends use social media and you always want to slyly keep track of what humiliating content your own mother is posting so you are prepared for the bullying you'll be facing the next day. genuinely hilarious that babs believes Ez doesn't pester her and ask if she is allowed an IG account, because she is a perfect golden child who would never even question babs' rules. 🙄

tbh, i very much doubt a finsta is the only thing babs has to worry about! won't be long until Ez is swiping babs' fags and cocks in cans - supplying her classmates with alcohol and cigarettes on the condition that they stop bullying her, as they all get wasted and instead mock babs herself together, as a group. Erin's rebellious phase is going to be EPIC, and i am all here for it. hearing Erin use the phrase "bitches" 🙈 #bitrude is the least of her worries - wait til she starts telling babs to fuck off! there are many a mummy meltdown on the horizon! 🤣🍿 🤣
Yeah this is really scary for parents to be honest these days, kids often have multiple accounts making it exceptionally hard for parents to track what they’re actually doing online. Often there’s the one the parents know about, then lots of others that they don’t 😞

emme1122

Chatty Member
We’ve watched a few episodes of Bluey and have no kids; we turned on the TV one morning in WDW whilst getting ready and the little Aussie cunt was on and we found ourselves half watching whilst getting ready. Would we sit down and watch a couple of episodes randomly whilst at home? No, because we’re adults and can watch literally anything else. It’s just fucking weird on her part.

Also, just come across this on Insta. Think you should be worried babs given how you haven’t had an original idea this millennia.

View attachment 2910073View attachment 2910074
Is this why she’s tagged someone in her new shit reel?

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
I agree that the blue striped swimsuit is the best if a bad bunch, but she should size up so that there’s enough fabric to cover her bum cheeks. Amazed that she showed the back view-obviously from a great height- the realistic try on is becoming more realistic maybe 🤔

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Oh god the vlog…. I bought Ezzie this I bought Ezzy that honestly bags of shit for the previous one then it’s like I treated myself to loads of expensive tat and my family had to thank me so they purchased a really shit mug… what did little E get? Not much in comparison! Oh and she couldn’t find 🦈 🦷 snake 🐍 (ohhh errrr missus) maybe she doesn’t even know where he sleeps?