Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
It says on her stories it’s an Ad/press invite?
Unless the brand had editorial control over content created, then it’s not actually an AD under ASA rules. There has to be payment (either money or freebie) AND editorial control, it’s not one or the other. Declaring it as a press invite is actually more than she legally has to do, and there’s no rules about pretending something is a press invite when it isn’t.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Peas are the work of the devil. Full. Stop.

And if you don't agree, I'll set up a poll to find out once and for all 🤔😂
I agree, I call them 'Devil's veg' 🤣 It's literally the only veg I will not eat, and can sniff out a rogue one on my plate from 10 yards 🤮

• Haha
Unless the brand had editorial control over content created, then it’s not actually an AD under ASA rules. There has to be payment (either money or freebie) AND editorial control, it’s not one or the other. Declaring it as a press invite is actually more than she legally has to do, and there’s no rules about pretending something is a press invite when it isn’t.
Gifts and freebies also need to be declared as Ads, the editorial control isn‘t included for those 👇
IMG_8461.jpeg

Bumble2019

VIP Member
But he reaps the 'treats' that her £200k in the bank earned last year from this shit show. I'm all for women earning more than a man, but he has a formal, professional occupation, and as you say, she sits watching cartoons and crying to order and somehow earns more than he does.
Oh my g*d, another insta hun i follow did this. Was it Bluey? What was the deal with that?

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Sorry to derail but you need to go to The Crusty Cottage in Quinton it’s a proper old school bakery and their crusty cobs and farmhouse loaves are 🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻 old school cakes too

I have never been to Quinton but I'll definitely give it ago . Thank you x

Reactions: 10

Bumble2019

VIP Member
“You will need to buy a drink” 🤣
---
I mean thanks to Babs for telling us we need a drink in a hot room. That’s something none of us would have ever considered.

Why FaceTime Claire? Is Claire a fan? And if she is why didn’t they invite her?

Or if she’s not a fan then why would she give a shit? Just another way for Babs to try and show off/compete with her own family:
Is Claire her sister??

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She hasn’t even tagged it with insta’s paid partnership label, and shoved Ad Press Invite right at the bottom of the caption - that’s not the transparency $hit like this deserves.
Ah, ASA it’s been a while but I think we’re about to get reacquainted…

And wouldn’t it be hi-LIAR-ous if she ends up fessing up to the ASA it wasn’t an ad and she bought the tickets 😂
What do the ASA do if ads or gifted items aren’t declared??
---
She says she’s a loving mother and size 18 but hey ho 😂😂
lol has she got form for lying (I’m not a close follower!!)
---
I think she is channeling LP in that dress but getting it horribly wrong as usual 🙄
Who is LP?!

Tag me when it’s safe to come out after all the cheddar chat. I had to recently quit meat & dairy for health reasons and whilst I don’t miss meat all I can think about is a decent CHEDDAR as vegan cheese whilst some is passable or even nice doesn’t hit the spot quite like a crystal filled super mature cheddar. I’ll take the belly ache! 😣 considering it 🧀
Have you tried the plant based Cathedral City CHEDDAR? It's great! But maybe I'm just used to it now!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My kids school is really strict and they're not allowed to use phones, occasionally she'll text me and i'll reply, but hell no would I ever text her first, she would kill me if I caused to her to have her phone confiscated! (and I would then I have to go to school to collect the bloody phone!)

My daughter texts me at school she’s year 8 and it’s random shit like I see a pigeon with one leg today… I’m like great but can you actually concentrate on your lessons! As of September her school are banning phones and I’m here for it 😂
What do you mean by ban? Mine has her bus pass on her phone, so she would have to at least have it in her bag. She couldn't even get to school without it!

Reactions: 9