Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Probably why she didn’t mention it until now, wanting to gauge reactions (that or she literally had no idea it was on….or both 😂)

Reactions: 15

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
All quiet in Brummy land. She's probably still travelling back from the BAFTAs sleepy land, or getting her kids ready for school.
Well that would make a change , she never gets the kids ready for school that's normally PUS' domain maybe he was busy with his actual job so she's had to do something this morning....

• Haha

Boblebob

VIP Member
What the fuck was the reel, it wasn't funny the first time. Get some new ideas you bore fest!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
It's hilarious she doesn't have the conviction to talk about Eurovision, especially when she's banged on about it every other year 🤣 Such a fanny
i wonder if she did receive critical DMs and backlash when she mentioned it being "Eurovision week" in her stories the other day. kinda like she was testing the water to gauge how people would respond, prior to the rehash of her Eurovision party with pick n mix buffet photos she was planning to share, with stories of her gurning and updating her followers on the result etc. she would usually complain about negative DMs, and label people who sent them as "trolls" trying to ruin her Eurovision excitement - but if she did receive critical DMs, it obvs knocked her extreme confidence in being the HERest HER who ever HERd and giving zero fucks about other people's opinions as they are all just "bellends", jealous of her fame. i imagine she still imposed the usual block and delete boundaries, but just didn't mention it - likely a big strop off camera that a huge chunk of her annual content couldn't be rehashed, and potentially cancelled the whole party because what's the point if it can't all be filmed for content - but ultimately, content and engagment is her priority, and she isn't gonna risk losing followers by having the confidence to announce that even the slaughter of children - the kids she previously claimed she wished her and Steve could save them ALL, before immediately returning to the usual gurning and inane polls, never to mention genocide again - ain't gonna ruin HER fun as it doesn't affect her and, y'know, it's not HER kids who have been killed. lucky, lucky babs. 🙄

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Well Rog ain't wrong, she stays true to herself 🤣 lazy lump of lard.

An allotment, no chance with her back or food choices....far too much effort. #anotherjobforsteve
---
Do these instahuns have a rota for commenting on each others posts? 🤔

To answer my own question, there does indeed need to be the paid partnership tag on reels - and in fairness to Babs it is there, it just isn’t clear but that’s how Instagram displays it, however when the reel is shared to and watched via stories, it doesn’t seem to show - I’d have thought the story would also need the paid partnership tag yannow for clarity 🤷‍♀️

Insta’s help page for anyone else that’s interested: https://help.instagram.com/1109894795810258

• Angry
  • Wow

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
For me it's the pyjama top groping (actually everything about those 7am pit videos makes me boke), the constant shouting and repeating, anything involving toe hair, nose hair, underwear... but the 'your girl' thing grips my shit so much!!!!

To think I used to think she was ok but she's a parody of herself now and I hate myself for not making my dog unfollow her on Instagram so I can't read her crap anymore. I think my dog is concerned for Margot's welfare though and is following for a good enough reason to call the RSPCA. I'm not sure they will be interested in Instagram Dog Exploitation though but my dog is a good sort so I am indulging her concern and suffering myself for it...
This sent me into space 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💀
Your dog is the GOAT 😂❤

• Haha

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
So now she’s trying to be fwends with Alexandra Steadmam. I can’t see them having anything in common at all. I like some of Alexandra’s content, I like her style, but at the same time, can imagine her and others laughing about Babatha in their WhatsApp groups.

Reactions: 14