Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsername

Chatty Member
Ahh Hindleys, my nan took us there for yummy cake treats. Must pop in next time I'm in lichfield as the local one to me closed.
Hold tight to your memories @ScrambledEggs 😘
My husband‘s office is in Lichfield and I keep meaning to ask him to go to Hindleys for something nice to bring home, our local one closed along with two other local family run bakery shops and Greggs and Poundbakery don’t quite cut it.

Fancy a cheese and onion crusty cob now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Brummie here . I say crusty cob, soft roll or bread roll.

My mum did the same, Hindleys Bakery sold crusty cobs ..perfect for cheese and Spanish onion. I can still taste them now . Fond Memoires.. I wish she was still here so we could share the memory together.
Ahh Hindleys, my nan took us there for yummy cake treats. Must pop in next time I'm in lichfield as the local one to me closed.
Hold tight to your memories @ScrambledEggs 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14

focusdochas

VIP Member
Had to get an emergency bra today in primark to tide me over until next weeks pay (damn start of month bills) she needs get fitted properly it makes a huge difference, mine isn’t perfect as I measured myself at home but they are hoisted up

Reactions: 13

millie vanilli

My kids school is really strict and they're not allowed to use phones, occasionally she'll text me and i'll reply, but hell no would I ever text her first, she would kill me if I caused to her to have her phone confiscated! (and I would then I have to go to school to collect the bloody phone!)

What do you mean by ban? Mine has her bus pass on her phone, so she would have to at least have it in her bag. She couldn't even get to school without it!
If it’s anything like my daughters school the ‘ban’ is a hidden phone policy they can have it with them in their bag, but can’t use it while at school.

OoglyBoogly

Chatty Member
Is her daughter allowed to text her while at school then about those shoes? 🤔
My guess is technically no, but my kid (same age as Erin) sometimes texts me in the day to ask for more money on their lunch card or something and their school is very draconian, so I'm sure there's ways to do it on the sly!

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Meh. My 13 year old niece has loved doing tiktoks with me for ages. It’s just fun and it doesn’t mean she’s seeking attention or a brat.

Discussing and slating minors (except for safety reasons or concerns) isn’t something I’d lower myself to do personally. But some people on here take it too far, Lord I remember some tattlers saying they have regular conversations with Babs.

Anyway back to slating whoever you want, hopefully most of it is targeted towards to the yellow one and her roommate.

• Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
I totally missed the roast story and can’t see it when I looked this morning. Did she delete it?!
Also that handbag is HORRENDOUS!!!!

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Hey...we're back in the hotel room for the fireworks...we might watch them tomorrow.

Make it make sense!!!

• Haha