Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Where are Babs and x3T seeing Olivia Rodrigues? The gig in Manchester has been cancelled for a reschedule.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

NattyMoo

I think it means she’s going away for the May half term. Let’s hope we’re not subjected to some ‘action’ shots 😬😳
QUOTE="MoodyMerde, post: 19210565, member: 69005"]
Doesn’t she do a swimming costume try on every year? For someone who doesn’t swim, she has a heck of a lot of swimwear!
[/QUOTE]

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
I wonder if they’ll go to one of the Greek islands for the half term break. Babs was going on about get Ezzie loving the Mykonos aesthetic a few months back when she last updated the spoilt one’s room.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Brummie here . I say crusty cob, soft roll or bread roll.

My mum did the same, Hindleys Bakery sold crusty cobs ..perfect for cheese and Spanish onion. I can still taste them now . Fond Memoires.. I wish she was still here so we could share the memory together.
Sorry to derail but you need to go to The Crusty Cottage in Quinton it’s a proper old school bakery and their crusty cobs and farmhouse loaves are 🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻 old school cakes too

• Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Hate to babfend but Bridgnorth is in Shropshire.

Spot on with your other points though.
No it was cob where she was. I agree. She shared a screen shot from a message from her dms with someone calling it a batch. She didn’t seem to recognise it despite being from over the border. I’m a Warwickshire girl living in the Black Country. I use all the words interchangeably. 😂

Reactions: 11
No way she watched when the wind blows in school she’d have been about five.! We watched it in a science lesson in middle school when I was 12 more to learn about radiation and nuclear fission. Was scary though I must admit as we were in the Cold War. The Zammo story line more stuff like that is needed in schools now instead of teaching kids that a get ready with me is normal and being and influencer is a career goal.!
Yep same age and school year as Babs and we watched it at 11/12. most likely would have been on the curriculum so she would have been the same age.

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
ok her new reel makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever. She’s comparing a modern to show for toddler ages to 90s (which she was too old for) pre teen kids shows. Toddler shows in the 80s/90s were things like Teletubbies, Rainbow, Sesame Street, Noddy etc. She is not only inaccurate but she’s way too old to claim these shows she’s talking about are from her childhood!
---
I’m also not sure it’s entirely appropriate using the term “asylum” given all her posts about the importance of taking care of your mental health. It seems flippant and shaming
It’s a copy of a TikTok trend with the soundtrack etc. I mean, sorry TikTok people copied Babs as she’s a content creator don’t you know?! 😜