Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
Anyone near enough to the Hobbit house to pop round and sit with Babs when I break the news to her.

Olivia Whatsername is just a human being. Just like the rest of us. As my gran used to say "she gets up, has a shit and pays taxes like the rest of us"

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Klp86

VIP Member
She looks like a twat in every single one of those outfits. Babs in boots and fishnets is just 🤮

Omg Nessa 😂😂😂 I’m dead

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
-Never being brave enough to wear a swimsuit at the beach/pool
-Ant and Dec photo
-How to curl your hair using a ten year old tong and a weird glove
-Used to be head of RE
-Hen do slutty photo
-Actually any thin photo
-Kids watching her on toilet/in bath
-Ugly mug cupboard
Pulling your swimming costume gusset to the side 😩😩
---
- crying
- slipping through my fingers song
- HRT/allergies
- clothes try ons
Life is a highway 🎵… this song makes me want to scream

• Haha
  • Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Not seen the reel, what accent did Ez do was it her normal accent or her posh american twang accent? 🤣
It reminds me so much of when me and my friends were about her age and all adopted this weird drawl that we thought was super cool and classy and made us sound interesting as fuck (I'm pretty sure we were basically copying someone off a TV show, but can't recall who or the show). I remember my parents laughing their heads off at me calling the video player a "VCR" and one night my dad got so fed up with my stupid voice that he banged his fork down on the table and asking me to "PLEASE SHUT UP" 🤣

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Watched the vlog and as always I am mortified for her the way she tries to get Stes attention and he straight up blanks her. As does Erin. When they are walking into Nintendo world she’s shouting “G”, “G” and he doesn’t even turn around until she calls him “Ste” and he even then he barely grunts at her.
That part made me laugh so much, she’d proper been forcing this whole G thing lately and he doesn’t even answer to it. Like why switch between G and Ste if you both constantly call each other G?

Had to include this clip for anyone who hasn’t watched but it was like she was tripping, just shouting random words out and then “Stephen it’s so fun!”. Like Babs you’ve just walked through the entrance.

And there no sausage Ste giving her the look of “just shut the fuck up”

Attachments

• Haha

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
Not seen the reel, what accent did Ez do was it her normal accent or her posh american twang accent? 🤣
Posh something 😂 her diction, enunciation and timing were so off I literally couldn't understand what she was saying 😬 and had to rely on captions which babs is too lazy to correct...

The first sentence sounded like help my mum pick her 'gutsto' outfit- I'm like wtf is gutsto - she doesn't pronounce the word tour at all. It sounds like she's reading from bab's script and really not into it hence the lazy pronunciation!!

sorry I'm dying 😂😂😂 - I'M A CHECK THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN KINDA GAL - can't actually believe I'm reading that - every post she writes is littered with careless spelling mistakes and grammatical errors 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

IMG_3178.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
I’ve complied a list of every topic she’s done to death. Please let me know if I’ve missed any.

- The Weather - It’s ‘Ot,
- Washing Basket on Holiday
- Packing Cubes
- Colin
- Estate Agent Photo
- Erin’s Alarm Clock
- Fruit Day
- Allergies
- Matt Goss Photo
- Ste’s Garden Shed that wasn’t a Shed
- The Cream/Jam Scone Debate
- Stephen wearing Shorts
- One Load of Washing a Day
- Pack lunches the Night Before
- Butter - Aren’t we Monsters?
- Hanging the Washing out
- Stephen eating Sausages
- Stephen going to an Irish Pub
- The Famous Brummies Photo in her Bathroom
- Taking a 3mo to DLP
-Never being brave enough to wear a swimsuit at the beach/pool
-Ant and Dec photo
-How to curl your hair using a ten year old tong and a weird glove
-Used to be head of RE
-Hen do slutty photo
-Actually any thin photo
-Kids watching her on toilet/in bath
-Ugly mug cupboard

• Heart
  • Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
How’s that poem suppose to make anyone feel better?

It’s just a self-centred poem about how devastated she was. And shouldn’t it be marked as an Ad?
That's awful! When both of mine started school it was all about how exciting it was for them, how grown up they were/how much they'd learn/new friends they'd make. Not for a second did we make any of it about us, or how much we'd miss them! She's the most self centred person I've ever heard of!

• Heart

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

How is she pulling fucking nose hair twice a fucking week? I'm almost 48 and have never pulled a hair from my fucking nostril. She does it more than any fucking 70 year man. Fucking twat.

She's brought out my fuckery, apologies.
And why does she think we need to know this? It's like the toe shaving thing. It just makes me want to boke. We all do things in the name of not looking like a yeti but we don't talk about them, we certainly don't plaster it all over Instagram. Ugh. She'll be telling us about the discharge on her panty liners next. I should delete this, she'll probably read it and think ooh, that sounds like a fabulous idea! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
So basically Ste was wearing “beer” goggles at the time of the fateful meeting of his future spouse?

As usual she doesn’t make any fucking sense. What does she mean he drank three reef all at the same time? He poured all three bottles into a pint glass? He was holding all three bottles and drinking away? Or just that he has three drinks on the night? No clue. And who cares?

• Haha
  • Heart

justme2

Chatty Member
Load of fuss about a dress that looks no different than her usual style. Weirdo!

Looks nothing like an Aussie soap school dress.
---
That bra is dead ugly.

• Heart

Hareandbear

VIP Member
She's still trying to pretend she was invited to that event 🙄
Emma, a quick Google and we know you weren't INVITED, you took yourself off to this bullshit day out in London, probably just for content 😴😴
Maybe she was ‘invited’ like certain children get ‘invited’ to SATs booster sessions to boost their performance ?😜?

• Haha
I’m a proper Swifty. All Too Well came out in 2012 FFS - if you don’t know the words, you are NOT A PROPER FAN. The 10 min version is 2 1/2 years old now too so that shouldn’t have been too hard either. I hate her and all the fake fans!
Luckily I have tickets and so do my kids (who are going with their friends, while i go with mine, because what teenagers want to hang out at concerts with their MUM?!) or I’d hate her even more than I already do.
She is so disgusting. And stop stop STOP making peri menopause your whole fucking personality. It’s just another stage of life, it’s not a massive deal and you don’t need to blame being a lazy fat cunt on something other than being oh, a lazy fat cunt.

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
I know right. What’s the story in babanory? Have we shamed her into keeping her pie hole shut because we’ve already taken the piss out of everything she was planning to babshit about it?

• Haha

shazbev

VIP Member
Bold of Bab to assume she's only annoying for a couple of days a month. Bab you're an absolute melt all year round 🙄 you attention seeking cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart