Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handwash30

VIP Member
APsolutely nobody needs eras outfit tips from that frumpy, warty old pig.

I’ll save her the energy - its going to be variations of “flattering” granny dresses with a primark belt hoiking up her bosom, too-tight ankle boots and a pair of those plastic heart sunglasses. Great. She’ll film her ghastly face screaming along to the odd song she knows. Quick babanory about how a group of teenage girls complimented her sainsburys dress and compared her and ez to the Gilmore girls. Passive aggressive “it’s FINE!” moment when Erin doesn’t get the 22 hat. Then halfway home before the last song even starts.

Every other TS fan is going crazy over her new album, discussing and analysing every song in detail and losing their minds over the lore, the metaphors, the hidden messages and brilliant lyrics. Then you’ve got Emma who is just like “yeah anyway, sparkly dresses. Go and vote in my poll whether I should wear the Next, George or Peacocks one!”

• Haha
Reactions: 27

zebby

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion 🤣👏👏👏

Frumpy Warty old Pig 🐖💀
I object. Sometimes we go too far on here and it gets really nasty.

I'm never met a pig yet, warty or not, that would wear a frumpy dress.

In the words of our least favourite influenza...

PACK IT IN 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬.

• Haha

Klp86

VIP Member
Braggy bitch. I’d love to just drop a hundred quid on some DM sandals but I can’t afford to spend that amount of money on myself and for something that I’d only wear for a few weeks a year.
Maybe I should start selling my kids privacy online 🤔 oh wait, I’m not a total twat.

• Heart

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

I've always thought I have chubby wrists, because I have shortish arms so there is less room for it to taper down daintily (if ya get me) but I've just put my arm in that position and I have a definite bony wrist haha! She is so unhealthy!
Haha the whole of Tattle is now examining their wrists! Mine are also boney (thank God) :LOL:

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
Nessa 😂 I’m howling
That pleater skirt how does she think that looks good
Just stick with the leggings and shacket like every other normal adult taking their kid to a concert
Can’t wait to see her rocking a parka, bucket hat and round sunnies for Liam Gallagher 😂

Golden Childs accent as well, what the hell was that couldn’t understand a word she was rambling. Lucky she didn’t have a speaking role in her last play

• Heart
  • Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Done to death list additions :

Going to bed as Halloween, waking up in that hideous Gary Barlow top as Christmas
The Christmas village
Mean girls Christmas dance
Smashing her head on an Easter egg
Ghostbusters outfit with the hoover
Couch to 5 k that she NEVER sticks to or pronounces correctly it's not couch 5 to k!!
Mug collection
Pack with me
Decorate with me
Margot
Sunflower field picture

The reel - the XL Primark dress - it. Doesn't . Need . A . Belt - the sandals - she obviously read on here and ditched the DMs in favour of the Birkenstocks - not everyone finds them comfy but they do a wide fit ... I love mine but thankfully don't have the pink (sorry to any that do 😬)
- dead nanny joyce
- the film with a parrot? But her part was cut 😂
- the valentines/Mother’s Day: Halloween breakfast
- OTT birthday breakfasts with cake 🤷🏼‍♀️
- jumping on and completely missing a bandwagon every fucking time
- I. Have. Friends 😂😂
- half a tin of tomato soup for lunch and “not eating much” but still being size of a house (disordered eating anyone)
- those shite cinnamon buns
- I’m such a monster I don’t have gravy on my roast but I do have pea confetti
- the 200degree oven real

can’t think of anything else

• Haha
  • Heart

Lettuce

Just watched the vlog. Thought it would help me sleep tonight. She was hating every bit of that holiday and it was so obvious.
I love Ste’s starring role when she said the Haunted Mansion was closed…The man from Birmingham he said “ Yeah” Surely he’s been nominated for an Oscar for the captivating performance..!

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
Instead of growing old gracefully , she’s going backwards disgracefully. She will soon be wearing nappies and sucking a soother ffs. Btw I hate her more by the day. Just thought I’d share . 😆
"The Curious Case of Babs-jamin Button" featuring 46 year old Babs-jamin, who morphs into her 13 year old doppelganger, via the medium of bullshittery, B&M hauls, too tight Converse and a sprinkle of backwards HRT medication.

Last edited:
  • Haha

DLPJG

Horrendous scanning and rhyming aside, that poem is just really sad. Yes it can be emotional when your children move on to primary school/high school etc but any feelings are (in my experience) overwhelmed by the joy and pride you feel watching your children move on and find their way through life. These transitions aren't about YOU as a parent and putting into print that your child "broke your heart" because they went to school is just a bit grim and horribly self-centered.

And she will never try and change who she is better as being a bit rubbish has become her USP and she is now essentially a parody of herself. And she is fully immersed in a social media bubble filled with followers who also can't be bothered to put the effort into any sort of self-improvement and just echo back to her how great she is, trapping them all in a circle of normalising an unhealthy, lazy lifestyle.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'd pay good money to see her trying to get in a Porche, even the saloon one is pretty low. She'd have to go for the SUV 🤣
---
Screenshot_20240425_074535_Instagram.jpg

Oh good god, this isn't going away is it!?
She'll be enrolling Steve with his own agent soon 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

BonBon27

VIP Member
I’m a little teapot not so short but very stout …..boob hang worse cos of how she fucking poses….until I see a stand up straight pose of chubalubs I’ll not believe any realistic try on she does ….cunt
Using the word “realistic” for her try ons is a bloody joke. What’s realistic about her?!? I don’t see many people with ill fitting clothes, a belt, their boobs hanging over a bag, stompy shoes, yellow hair and a general air of “look at me peasants and copy my lewk because I am 100 times better than you” 🙄🤬 Plus a realistic try on means sharing sizes and talking about how clothes fit and feel, showing all angles, sometimes not liking things etc etc. She doesn’t do any of that!

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Well the biggest babanory of the day is making out like she was invited to some exclusive YouTube event. Anyone can sign up to the different YT community initiatives. Women of YouTube is as the name says for women who are on YT, Boss & Bloom is specifically aimed at black female creators, and Creator Collective is the catch all name YT use for creator community groups. You sign up online via a Google form and if there's an event you're interested in you register to attend. This isn't some exclusive meeting she's at, she's quite literally registered to try and learn more about how to use YT.

You can actually see all the different YT creator community groups without having a YT account - https://www.youtube.com/intl/en_uk/creators/how-things-work/get-involved/

There's no minimum subscriber numbers for joining, and no guarantee that there's ever an event you want to go to. It's basically a mailing list and she's registered to go because she wants to pretend she's some top influencer invited to stuff when she's a nobody.
Do you know what,,,, I had a feeling it might be something like this when I saw no mention of anyone else of any importance at an event today!

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's so fucking disgusting.
I actually never thought I'd hear myself say this but I long for the day her kids come home distraught because they've been bullied about their disgusting mothers online behaviour. Maybe then she'll realise what an ugly, talentless, attention seeking, desperate cunt she is! To do this to those kids is despicable.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Is she still out?
Is she home?
Did Steve have a cup of decaf tea waiting for her?
Did a stranger compliment her hair?
Was the train delayed?

So many questions we need answered.
---
She'll be even more unbearable than normal tomorrow 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240415_120617_Instagram.jpg

They look so awkward and unsuited.
She's like his mother!
---
Screenshot_20240415_120606_Instagram.jpg

Wet Claire and Babs look like they've been inflated 😳

• Haha

SingSong

VIP Member
The King will spot Bab, his whole entourage will stop, so he can personally tell her how amazing she looks and how he loves her yellow hair and teeth 💛. They will all scream.The King will be shooketh.

• Haha