Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
This TikTok she did that I posted about has now been removed 👀
What does she mean "what do I do?"??? IF it was real surely you'd go back inside, clean it, then go and get Ethan as planned. You're 5 or 10 minutes late is the worst case scenario here!
---
This is also copied content from other creators. I’ve been seeing these for a while now, there’s popular creators who all they do is post 2000’s nostalgia about statement necklaces etc. She’s resorted to straight up stealing content now.
---

Someone even commented on the vlog, “why didn’t you show the food you got?”
I follow a few of those millennial nostalgia accounts. She really doesn't understand that when they're chatting about layering their tank tops age about 14 in 2007, SHE was bloody 30 and had recently pressured Drippy Ste into proposing! I seem to recall a while back she was shooketh to learn that she is not in fact a millennial, but Gen X. She is weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Takeaway from the vlog - CUNT

Ethan’s left his coat - cunt
Ethan’s was holding me so tight he’s brought back an old injury - cunt
Ethan was cold so we’ve come back to the room - cunt

why go to the second part ‘to get acquainted’?!! Reminding me of bullseye if I’m honest. I could imagine walking my kids past a ride and saying we’ll do it tomorrow…..well, I couldn’t cos I’m not a cunt

waste of money, waste of time, camera work was amateurish, editing was dire, no helpful information whatsoever just close ups of her buck teeth and gammon neck

• Haha
  • Heart

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Quick question for people with a boy and girl what are the sleeping arrangements when you go on holiday?
I have one of each and we book two bedroom apartments they have a single bed each and share a room sometimes if we’re lucky we might have a two bed with a living room so one goes on the sofa and one goes in the bedroom but me and hubby always have our own double bed! Even in premier inns we get the quad room so two singles and a double we have the double…. She’s just weird

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Emma, it's not anxiety you aPsolute twat!
You were a bit nervous because you left your sofa for a change!
Then you troffed a load of free mints, which, we all know act like laxatives 🙄
Belt up you funking loser and stop telling the world you sleep with your teenage kids! It's gross!

• Heart

scotbird

Jesus Christ those ‘poems’ are definitely much worse than I thought!! A love letter to her kids??? It’s more like an insane description of how much she resents them!

• Heart
  • Angry

beegee

Done to death - the bloody cinnamon swirl / pain au chocolat shot with token fruit on the side. Sometimes with added comment about how the cinnamon swirls are hard to find 🤷🏻‍♀️ and sometimes with added comment about plates not matching!

She is so predictable we could probably list exactly what her content will be for the rest of the week 🥱

• Heart

NeilthebabyNeil

That part made me laugh so much, she’d proper been forcing this whole G thing lately and he doesn’t even answer to it. Like why switch between G and Ste if you both constantly call each other G?

Had to include this clip for anyone who hasn’t watched but it was like she was tripping, just shouting random words out and then “Stephen it’s so fun!”. Like Babs you’ve just walked through the entrance.

And there no sausage Ste giving her the look of “just shut the fuck up”
This clip actually scares me! When I watched it the first time and again just then, it's shrill and it's desperate. I feel like as a kid I'd be freaked out, and possibly waiting for the come down. It's hyper and in manner of slightly mentally unwell person, overcompensating and perhaps making up for the times when she's been unpredictable or not very easy to be around. I recognise this and I feel I know how the Es could be feeling. It's hard to explain.

• Sad
  • Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Was reading the thread “ what sent you to tattle” and was heartened to see a lot of people came here because of blobs 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

zebby

VIP Member
Does she think "Countess Luann" runs her own Instagram account? Of course she doesn't, that like will have been done by an intern on minimum wage. Pipe down Babs you're not special
I'm at that age where I need to ask who Countess Luann is, but don't give a shit enough to Google it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
The King will spot Bab, his whole entourage will stop, so he can personally tell her how amazing she looks and how he loves her yellow hair and teeth 💛. They will all scream.The King will be shooketh.
I predict horses will go on the rampage again in London today, horse whisperer babs will singlehandedly handle the situation , but unfortunately due to her heroism will miss the you tube event and instead by awarded an obe by Kate who personally has to return to duties despite battling cancer cos she know babs has m and s custard creams and trifle bake wells in her bag like she does when she puts herself on her other friend with jocelyn

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
I've worked in publishing, and I'm a self-published author, and I'm baffled how this got through a publishing house. If she'd self-published I could understand, cos there are no quality control demands (outside making sure the layout is correct, and cover design). There are some shockingly bad examples of books people have thrown onto KDP.

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
Babs: I had a poorly tummy last night, must be anxiety
Also Babs: bucket of chocolate and marshmallows for breakfast, presumable after the cinnamon buns with extra icing

• Haha
  • Heart

Sooty2u

And??????? So fucking what?! What do you want a standing fucking ovation? A medal? A certificate from step ladder? Come back to me when you have REAL fucking serious shit to deal with you attention seeking waste of skin. 😄
Screenshot_20240417_154332_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Whats_my_name_again

I really worry for those kids. My teens do not consent to photos or videos on insta (bar the very odd occasion), on my private account that I have a few friends and family on. And it wouldn't ever cross my mind to post such awful stories at their expense, to thousands of people. How can she do online safety talks in school and behave like this?!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28