Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
The thing with all this “ taking us along” is it just boils down to close ups of her big ugly mug in different locations whether it’s a concert or holiday it’s just her 99% of the time gawping at the camera there’s no real in-depth look at anything and anything she does film of interest is fucking rubbish 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Poorly belly Fuck off babs. Call it what it is and stop being a child with medical terms. Get medical help for your anxisety or up your HRT.

milliemoo1988

Exactly. My sister is 12 years younger than her, this stuff is her era. These Instagramers she’s copying are people born in the early 90s. She’s going to claim to have played with a tamagotchi next!
1713475941168.png

Should would have been 29/30 in this era
---
The comment on her vlog (which she replied to) asking why she didn’t show their food, has now been deleted. She’s so weird

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ChickenWine

VIP Member
I think the babbath was accidentally broken. There’s no text under that reel and no response to any of the comments!

• Haha
  • Wow

scotbird

She clearly hated the baby/toddler stages yet constantly pines after it and she’s just been on what for most people would be a significant holiday with her 2 older kids giving her the opportunity to make loads of amazing memories spending time with them, yet the best thing she can say about them getting older is that they can go to a till solo to pay for a hot drink?! WTAF is wrong with this woman honestly, you’re fucking insane Emma!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Babs it’s concerning your daughter is putting on a faux accent she’s clearly spent too much time on the internet and thinks she needs to be someone she isn’t

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
So she’s had a heart attack. Raging at herself. Crying. For gods sake babs, it’s not that deep. 🙄

I can see Her Girl making her own shite content sooner rather than later. That’ll be another flop, as she seems to get her arrogance from Emma and her lack of charisma from STEVE. And I thought she’s been doing theatre all her life, but didn’t enunciate a single word. Wtf is “targah”? Target? “Gutsta” guts tour? “Seekun” sequin? Bizarre.

And babs looked like a silly fat tart in every single one of those lewks.

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Emma. If your pants have holes at the waist line as big as the ones you have shown it means your pants are too small and you need the next size up so the material doesn’t stretch as much to go over your gunt. If it’s on the leg why the fuck are you showing your gusset to the public.

And you should have binned those knickers a while ago looking at the colour of them.

you dirty cow

• Haha
  • Sick

BLAH76

Chatty Member
How is she pulling fucking nose hair twice a fucking week? I'm almost 48 and have never pulled a hair from my fucking nostril. She does it more than any fucking 70 year man. Fucking twat.

She's brought out my fuckery, apologies.

• Haha

Klp86

VIP Member
Why is she so full of shit. I've never even heard her call him G in the past, it's Ste or Stephen. Why is she trying to make G a thing?
Especially as ‘G’ is what youngsters call each other nowadays meaning ‘gangsta’ ‘my G’. Unless Babs now thinks she’s in an episode of Top Boy 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Lettuce

Sat alone crying about her kids growing up, but as luck would have she’s got her phone in her other hand that’s not wiping away her fake tears and recording it for the gram. Get off your fat arse and sew the button back on your shacket ( SHit jACKET!)

• Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
WTF is a mum nap?! Why can’t it just be a nap? Why does she preface everything with the word mum?! It’s so irritating 😠

• Heart