Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Franklin22

Babs wasn’t even sure what the place was called so I’m excused!!

The kids sound like they come from 2 different homes. Erin sounds like she has had elocution lessons and Ethan sounds like a normal Brummie kid!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Super_Berry

VIP Member
I don't mind if she just bought shoes for the gig, but she buys new things every single day. She must lead such an unfulfilled life that she has to fill a void with buying new things each day.

Super_Berry

VIP Member
I hope someone messages Babs and tell she needs to learn all the Taylor Swift chants too. There's chants the crowd shout at different parts of the songs.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wiggle_Puppy

Hahahahaha she didn't see California apart from the parks!
Yeah but even just a snippet of Hollywood and Venice Beach...they were there for 2 weeks! Such a waste of a trip :(. These influencers always going to Disney...I get it, they love it...but why not mix it up with some excursions elsewhere? Even if they just go for content surely they must understand their viewers want to see more than just what snacks they can get at Disney 🥴.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Yellow hair & yellow duster. Thanks for the several nods to tattle - hair, cleaning, windows open. Clearly a rare thing if it needs a mention!

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Do you think she will insist on leaving before the end of the TS concert- doesn't she usually leave early at these sort of things?! She will brag brag brag about going and show clips of her singing along and jigging about like the embarrassing whale that she is but inside she will be bored and hating it!
Is she taking her sister as well? I cannot imagine her going on her own with the Brat to a huge gig like TS somehow.

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Does she think "Countess Luann" runs her own Instagram account? Of course she doesn't, that like will have been done by an intern on minimum wage. Pipe down Babs you're not special
Countess Luann is a fraud and a fake too so it doesn’t say much about Babs’ character that she is this delighted to reshare!
---
I'm at that age where I need to ask who Countess Luann is, but don't give a shit enough to Google it 🤣
@zebby just another bored ‘Housewife’ - New York I think. I gave up on the franchise years ago.

• Wow

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
Wonder when little E will get to go to a concert with just his mom.

Careful Emma!! Your favouritism will be showing again. 😠

• Sad

Sooty2u

Her camera skills are awful. Has she not heard of editing? She is a god awful creator. 😖 you can tell they had a shit time.

• Haha
Sat alone crying about her kids growing up, but as luck would have she’s got her phone in her other hand that’s not wiping away her fake tears and recording it for the gram. Get off your fat arse and sew the button back on your shacket ( SHit jACKET!)
No slipping through my fingers music…..she fucked up there 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
View attachment 2887688
The reason they row Bab is cos you've coerced them into going to mind numbing places with you. At big E's age I was out with my mates not dragged along for content by my narc mom! I should think being in a confined space, like a car, for 2 hours with you Bab, would be utter torment. HTH ✌
2 hours in the car to buy yet more shite she doesn't need 🙄 I'd be kicking off in the car too! 😂

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
She def bragged they’d got tickets to go
urgh, can you IMAGINE. after that time she stalked her into the toilet to bully into posing for a selfie with Ez, she'll be talking about ehr likes they're besties and fully be expecting Olivia Rodrigo to remember her. she'll be aPsolutely FUMING when she doesn't do a shout out for Emz and Ezzie waving them up on stage to perform alongside her - tbh i would imagine she was pretty pissed she had to BUY tickets, having undoubtedly hounded the venue via email demanding free tickets because she knows the performer - asking her to check with Olivia herself! 🤣

• Haha

SNHG

it’s funny that she’s got money but chooses to buy high street foundation - that’s one thing it’d be great to splurge on!

• Heart