Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Why is anyone going to go to a Taylor swift and spend their time wondering if that fat twat knows all the lyrics?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

justme2

Chatty Member
another day, another boring reel relating to a superstition babs has rehashed Don multiple occasions, yet still loves to feign confusion as to whether it is one she INVENTED or which only exists in Brum. far more an opportunity to show off her fugly sandals - which i assume are new? i don't keep track of her excessive wardrobe. 🤷🏻‍♂️

that said, although it's a well-known superstition, i always imagined a situation where someone may place a bag or a shoebox containing a new pair of shoes on the table when they arrived home with their purchases - not a single pair of shoes, already out the box because WHY?! it's nothing to do with superstitions - surely, it's just basic common sense that you don't pick up a pair of sandals and place their grimy soles on your kitchen table? new or not, they will have been tried in etc, and aren't something anyone with half a brain cell would dump in a surface they were then going to serve food. she's talking about it as though it's something Sharky does regularly - wandering around the hobbit house, collecting shoes and dumping them all in the table - but then again, he's a cardboard cut out of a man, so we i guess we can't expect him to be capable of logical thinking. in his own gormless way, he probably thinks he's helping to tidy up - luckily, carer babs is around to save the day with her bellowing! 🤷🏻‍♂️
She comes across as such an old lady in that reel, not only is she dressed like one, but back when I was a kid the only people who cared about superstitions were grandmas who would tell us off for being bad luck into the house if we did summat like put an umbrella up inside. Grandmas who would be at least in their late 80s if still here.

Reactions: 17

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Driven all that way. Looks like her family deserted her & no mates there either. No wonder they were annoyed at her Saturday plans & grumpy in the car. Shame babs doesn't make an effort with her PR invites, it's rude!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
She does , I’m surprised she hasn’t banged on about it too as tours up and running, I went to opening night on Saturday and it was amazing , I don’t go to many gigs can’t afford em or blag em for nowt so I really did appreciate it , I will say though I saw one person in sparkles and she stuck out like a sore thumb and looked uncomfortable everyone else was dressed casual in take that tshirts and jeans
She won’t mention it in the run up for fear a cowbag might have tickets and stalk her
She will mention it on the day to reduce the chance of fat photos being taken

• Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
No. She can fully fuck off. Lots of issues? What grooming, rape, child abuse - both physically and mentally, taking acid, dating as a transsexual.. to name a few “issues”.

She couldn’t deal with the private parts action in the Pamela Anderson docs. But this she can watch whilst dusting with a duster the same colour as her hair?
She can relate to Martha’s stalker aesthetic though 🫣

justme2

Chatty Member
Babs wasn’t even sure what the place was called so I’m excused!!

The kids sound like they come from 2 different homes. Erin sounds like she has had elocution lessons and Ethan sounds like a normal Brummie kid!
She’s a Stage School kid.

• Haha

Trixxx

VIP Member
I find it weird the kids have NEVER had a friend stay over!!! It’s so strange: more so for TT! My year 7 and year 10 girls have best friends over every weekend!!!
At that age, my friends stayed at mine so often you really would think they lived there. Its bizarre she doesn't have friends stay over.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Bab will be seething her parents are spending their own money.

I bet she had calculated how much she was hoping to get in inheritance and how many holidays that would pay for.
I hate people like that. My mum and dad worked hard for their money, if they want to blow the lot, fair play to them. It's theirs to enjoy, especially once my mum finally joins my dad in retirement. They're using some of it now future proofing their house by replacing the windows and other things they have planned. Not to mention none of us can aff
What. The. Actual. FUCK??

• Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Wonder when little E will get to go to a concert with just his mom.

Careful Emma!! Your favouritism will be showing again. 😠
in that respect, babs' disinterest in the kid is a blessing in disguise. having to attend a concert with babs, all decked out in sequins and tat heart-shaped sunnies, bellowing along to all the songs as she films herself, bashing into other people and ruining the concert for everyone else in her general vicinity is a humiliation Ethan is lucky to miss out on - and given Sharky's supposed love for Beyonce and the time he truly lived his best life at her concent, hopefully he'll be happy to accompany little E to any concert he wants to attend in the future - even if it involves going out on the pretence that they are going to a football match so as not to challenge babs' outdated gender stereotypes 🙄 - while babs justifies not taking him because his taste in music doesn't fit with her vibe. i really hope Ethan rebels against babs' love of mainstream pop and blasts his rock or grunge or heavy metal or rap with loads of non-tween appropriate language at top volume through the hobbit house! 🤞🏻🤣

and on the plus side, if he goes to a concert with Steve, he has far more chance of being allowed to buy some merch, as opposed to babs who would declare he wouldn't wear a tee often enough to justify her buying him one, as she priorites buying tat for herself and treats for Ez. 😔

• Heart
This clip actually scares me! When I watched it the first time and again just then, it's shrill and it's desperate. I feel like as a kid I'd be freaked out, and possibly waiting for the come down. It's hyper and in manner of slightly mentally unwell person, overcompensating and perhaps making up for the times when she's been unpredictable or not very easy to be around. I recognise this and I feel I know how the Es could be feeling. It's hard to explain.
I get you!

• Heart

Trixxx

VIP Member
This whole TS concert era clothes thing....is she planning on changing for each song? Can you imagine her whipping off a dress each time the music changes? 🤣
Oh gosh, please dont give her any ideas 🤣. I know this has been done by someone previously but changing their t-shirt for each set 🤦‍♀️🤣. I can totally imagine her doing it now. She, as usual, is getting it so wrong again... its supposed to be in the same kind of theme, not just the same dress she always wears in each colour 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Doesn't she have TT too in May?
She does , I’m surprised she hasn’t banged on about it too as tours up and running, I went to opening night on Saturday and it was amazing , I don’t go to many gigs can’t afford em or blag em for nowt so I really did appreciate it , I will say though I saw one person in sparkles and she stuck out like a sore thumb and looked uncomfortable everyone else was dressed casual in take that tshirts and jeans

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Just clicked on the latest vlog, bloody hell is the camera zoomed in cause if her face gets any bigger it wont fit the screen!
---
Also cant believe she actually wore those naff heart sunglasses. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha