Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor tummy after all the sugar snacks & packetS of Trebor Mints. Nothing to do with anxiety, its what happens when you constantly eat shite.
Exactly. I have a ‘nervous tummy’ in that if I’m anxious about something I have to keep going to the loo, but it happens before or during the event, not after. If she has the shits afterwards it’s down to the crap she’s gorged on.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Emma, it's not anxiety you aPsolute twit!
You were a bit nervous because you left your sofa for a change!
Then you troffed a load of free mints, which, we all know act like laxatives 🙄
Belt up you funking loser and stop telling the world you sleep with your teenage kids! It's gross!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What 13 year old girl has a sleepover with her mummy at home? I can’t believe Babs has actually posted that online for all to see. 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s not nervous belly, it’s your horrific diet Babs. Do something about it. Her kids will be bullied about these posts, there’s no doubt in my mind

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nobody with social anxiety is going to be posting on their public social media platform - on their professional account - about how much their farts stink. I just don’t buy it. Babs tries to draw attention to herself in anyway possible, even at the expense of her own dignity, just to feel seen. This is what she deems appropriate to tell total strangers, her kids classmates, potential brand collabs, perverts, her neighbours. We’re not her friends.

The only thing she ever feels anxious about it not being the star of the show and in control of everyone around her. For example needing to go round the room SCREAMING at strangers about how she’s perimenopausal, then come and proudly tell us she did so, like we’re all supposed to laugh. She APsolutely hates the idea of people not being utterly amazed by her.

Also, what is this dopey wanker doing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Bab using your 13 year old as an emotional crutch is frankly quite disturbing! If I feel anxious, I cuddle up to the current MrBev and talk through issues. I'm beginning to think Steve is the one who's refused point blank to share a bed and who can blame him??

• Heart
The social anxiety thing is bollocks. Does anyone remember the sketch show Tittybangbang? Babs reminds me of the Latina maid character proclaiming “don’t look at me, I’m shy” whilst being over the top loud and suggestive 😂 (sorry couldn’t get gif to upload so had to put a video)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Are sleepovers with teenagers a thing? Surely a more normal thing to do is what we do on Saturdays she stays up with us we cook Mexican food watch crap tv then listen to music she goes to bed when we do normally around midnight to her own bed….

• Heart
Are sleepovers with teenagers a thing? Surely a more normal thing to do is what we do on Saturdays she stays up with us we cook Mexican food watch crap tv then listen to music she goes to bed when we do normally around midnight to her own bed….
They’re certainly not a normal thing! As you say a normal way to have quality time with kids that age is to spend an evening with them (not in bed!) doing stuff like watching tv/having a meal etc, or even (god forbid babs) leave the house and do something together after 6pm (that isn’t a gifted freebie or a concert purely for content)?!

I’d be very surprised if Erin has given permission for that story to be shared for all to see. My teenage daughter would be mortified and probably vow to never speak to me again!

Exactly. I have a ‘nervous tummy’ in that if I’m anxious about something I have to keep going to the loo, but it happens before or during the event, not after. If she has the shits afterwards it’s down to the crap she’s gorged on.
She's spoken before about this "post event anxiety" she reckons gets, spending the days after worrying about what she said or how she came across. Literally how socially inept IS she!?? Is this not what she was "so lucky" to go to therapy and explore? And then she emerged the her-est her, even though she loses herself on a fortnightly basis? She ridiculous

• Heart
Sleepovers?????? Wtaf how cringe. That's not something to declare to the world. Jesus catch yourself Babs

• Haha
She really is the most obnoxious creature, it’s such a worrying sign of the times that she has been able to make a ‘career’ from this hideous behaviour.

• Heart
Babs: I had a poorly tummy last night, must be anxiety
Also Babs: bucket of chocolate and marshmallows for breakfast, presumable after the cinnamon buns with extra icing

• Haha
  • Heart
Also the only sleepovers I have is when my oldest friend comes over we drink all the wine out the world to rights and I tuck her up on the sofa and join me husband in our bed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In honour of the Insta sleb that loves celebrating a season ahead of the actual time, I'm looking forward to CH season. The day the annual companies house figures go public. Hoping for a swift downturn in profits made by selling your kids security, safety and childhood for a few likes, DMs, exotic holidays and money in the bank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's spoken before about this "post event anxiety" she reckons gets, spending the days after worrying about what she said or how she came across. Literally how socially inept IS she!?? Is this not what she was "so lucky" to go to therapy and explore? And then she emerged the her-est her, even though she loses herself on a fortnightly basis? She ridiculous
Sounds like it’s a gut feeling that she acted like a stupid bleep, but rather than accept that maybe she was OTT and inappropriate, seeks validation and reassurance from babettes that of course she can do no wrong. Of course she was just hilarious and special and everyone loves her. Maybe nobody howled at her jokes IRL, but at least the simpletons in her DMs might.

Clearly her online behaviour of acting like an unhinged fat idiot doesn’t translate well into the real world. She can’t cope in environments where everyone isn’t praising and pandering to her, hence she posts every detail online to beg for approval there instead.

• Heart
She has made such a fuss over a fart.

I think at this point she thinks of herself as a comedian or entertainer who has to come up with all these stories to keep her fans laughing at her and clicking the like button. She never used to be like this at all but she can't go or do anything without there being some big thing happening that she's embarrassed about.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.