Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is ALL over the place - more so than normal.
A tit Ad/Reel
A disgusting story about her shitting herself
Random Hot Choc Pic
Pointless "memory" share 🙄🤦‍♀️

Good god, she needs bleeping help and fast!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As a person with an irritable bowel disease I find it really crass that she laughs and jokes about stinking farts (I hate that word) and a poorly tummy. I spend my life in toilet anxiety, worried about breaking wind, even in front of my family who know it’s as a result of my disease and she treats it like a big joke. Its no joke when I’ve had to rush home from a night out worried I won’t make it in time to get to a bathroom as the cold sweat has come over me or worrying everywhere we go if I’ll be able to find a toilet nearby - maybe then she’d have a bit more empathy for those around her instead of telling a fib about the toilet door opening when she’s in it or her commando rolling teenaged daughter getting away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's another example of her complete immaturity - thinks things like poos , willies and bums are things to laugh at. As I said on my previous post she needs to GROW TF UP !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
ah, the ever predictable ad following the "big, brave, 46 year old girl" post yesterday to boost engagement.

the utter irony of babs advertising Capri sun zero, with a focus on the "no added sugar" as a winning selling point - not to mention the "no artificial colours or flavours", when she downs multiple bottles of luminous, pure-sugar Fanta every time she visits the US - and only recently was SHOOKETH to learn that *fat free* doesn't mean US Fanta is "healthy", especially when she consumes well over her recommended calorie intake in Fanta every single day of her holiday, while also inhaling endless sugary snacks, suitcase treats and beige meals! it's an aPsolute joke that the woman who once claimed that she would NEVER even consider reusing her
sugar intake - regardless of the impact on her health - because she is a big, grown up woman who will eat what she likes!

and ofc she relies on the usual toddler day trip theme for the ad - a drink with a straw is an ideal "gateway drink" for the Es, to test that they are able to cope with the responsibility of moving away from a plastic sippy cup without spilling. and the usual *insert clip of Steve leaping across a ditch here* - so desperate to persuade the babettes that her expressionless cardboard cut-out of a husband is a WILD guy with such personality, so that when the kids flat out refuse to perform in any of her content, she has him as a fall-back to act in her reels. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Urgh, no added sugar but full of artificial sweeteners. Grim. Emma, please don't even try and pretend this is a good, healthy option to give to children. It's the ultimate in ultra processed junk food and advertising it just makes you part of the problem.

Reactions: 17
I’m starting to think they still co sleep at this age and use the term “sleepovers” as a guise to share these horrid stories. It’s disturbing.

• Sick
  • Sad
That house totally gives me the ICK, it’s so claustrophobic, literally full of crap & tat and as for her overbearing presence as she’s permanently stuck to the sofa like some horrendous vast slug with her pointy creepy slender man sitting on the other I truly feel for those kids, no wonder they’re up the stairs away from these absolute self obsessed dickheads

• Heart
  • Haha
babs' claims that she gets AnXiEtY about going to events because she's worried she'll be "too much" and that she'll overshare etc - she's happy to share any and every embarrassing detail of her life on social media, showing off her gunt and her pants and stories about her bodily functions etc, yet there seems to be a huge disconnect from the fact that all the crap she spews over the Internet is available for the whole world to witness - including a the people she is supposedly "anxious about humiliating herself in front of in real-life. as if some of the "influenzas" she meets at events won't be avidly watching her life playing out like a slow-motion car crash! people she sees on the school run, the kids teachers, random strangers she shuffles past in the street - i don't believe her claims of anxiety at all, but if it were the case, it highlights the way that she thinks that social media is some kind of protected bubble where she can share every private detail of her life and there is no crossover with "real-life". i know she isn't the sharpest of crayons, but surely masters babs isn't THAT thick - perhaps more of a protective mechanism to convince herself that posting humiliating content and the private details she shares about her kids is totally okay, because it's not rEaLiTy so ofc the kids won't be bullied, and other mums aren't laughing behind her back etc.

although,yet again, her babanory stories contradict each other, as according to babs, she shares her life story with random checkout assistants in Asda on a regular basis, so she doesn't seem perturbed by face-to-face humiliation either. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I really worry for those kids. My teens do not consent to photos or videos on insta (bar the very odd occasion), on my private account that I have a few friends and family on. And it wouldn't ever cross my mind to post such awful stories at their expense, to thousands of people. How can she do online safety talks in school and behave like this?!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her grid post needs to be reported to the ASA. A link to Ts and Cs (which has to be copied and pasted) isn't enough and there's no terms and conditions on the post

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
How or why would you have a sleepover WITH YOUR OWN KID when they LIVE IN THE SAME bleeping HOUSE? make it make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How or why would you have a sleepover WITH YOUR OWN KID when they LIVE IN THE SAME bleeping HOUSE? make it make sense!
okay, also - if these "sleepovers" are actually happening and not just a babanory story, they are aPsolutely enforced by babs and not something the kids request, as she implies. but if Ez has a "mummy/daughter" sleepover and shares the double bed with babs, we know that Steve never sleeps in the big bed anyway, but he supposedly had a "sleepover" with Ethan - why is no-one questioning where they sleep?! Ez was "treated" to a double bed, but Ethan has a single bed - bunk bed style but without the lower bunk. so Steve is sleeping...where during this "boys" sleepover? curled up on the beanbag like a cat? tucked in under the rug on floor?! i mean granted, probs not any less uncomfortable than his usual shed bed, but if she's going to pretend that her and Sharky usually share HER bedroom, at least make the story believable! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's another example of her complete immaturity - thinks things like poos , willies and bums are things to laugh at. As I said on my previous post she needs to GROW TF UP !!!!
Not that I ever want to imagine it but I’m genuinely confused how these two ever had sex. Babs is a massive prude and yet severely immature with the sense of humour of a primary school boy and there’s no way Ste knows how to operate a vagina. Babs growler is likely the only one he’s ever seen 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Are sleepovers with teenagers a thing? Surely a more normal thing to do is what we do on Saturdays she stays up with us we cook Mexican food watch crap tv then listen to music she goes to bed when we do normally around midnight to her own bed….
I think she just said the stupid sleepover thing to cover up the fact that it’s the norm she doesn’t sleep in the same bed as Ste and always sleeps next to one of the kids

Reactions: 18
I don't know why I find it so creepy she is actively wanting to sleep in bed with her teen daughter (not implying anything wrong doing at all by the way!) Just so strange how obsessed she seems with Erin.
Best she was so dissapointed Ethan was a boy?

Reactions: 20
If they did do these sleepovers then why did we see nothing of it before. Surely Babs and E would have watched some TV together, had some snacks, you know made a night of it. Instead Babs was on the sofa at 6.30pm under a blanket and we heard nothing until the next morning.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.