Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How or why would you have a sleepover WITH YOUR OWN KID when they LIVE IN THE SAME bleeping HOUSE? make it make sense!
Plus they shared beds when away at Disney! They are one weird family. That's if she is even telling the truth. 🤥🤥
---
Not that I ever want to imagine it but I’m genuinely confused how these two ever had sex. Babs is a massive prude and yet severely immature with the sense of humour of a primary school boy and there’s no way Ste knows how to operate a vagina. Babs growler is likely the only one he’s ever seen 🙈
Oh, Babs definitely popped Stevie boys cherry! 🤭🤭
---
Nice to see that TTT has picked up on mommy dearests makeup skills!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Plus they shared beds when away at Disney! They are one weird family. That's if she is even telling the truth. 🤥🤥
---

Oh, Babs definitely popped Stevie boys cherry! 🤭🤭
---
Nice to see that TTT has picked up on mommy dearests makeup skills!
Is this Golden Child? If so, she has her mum’s awful eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait so she’s reminiscing (AGAIN!) about the ex boyfriend, so she said tonight she was with him at 18 and in a post not long ago she said she got dumped for not being experienced - and that she was 18. So that entire relationship was at most a year but probably more like a few months.

Has she genuinely never got over this after 20 years?? Is she hoping he’ll reach out to her?? It’s such sad and odd behaviour:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think HER girl is as attention hungry as her awful mother.

• Heart
i don't think there was a sleepover, because in the past when babs has forced Erin to "sleepover" in her bed - remember the AnXiEtY babs had about Erin starting "big school" and demanded she sleep with her for a few nights beforehand so she could spend the night sniffing her head, and obvs played it off as a sleepover Ez had requested - because if it HAD happened, she wouldn't have missed an opportunity to share sly photos of Erin asleep next to her or ensure she was captured in an early morning pit story where she faux whispered at the screen at 5am as though her fog horn voice wouldn't disturb the golden child - but then again, the E's supposedly sleep through everything (except the washing machine 🙄) including babs crashing into their bedroom to take ogoros of them sleeping amidst balloons the night before their birthday with the main lights on. BUT i do wonder if Erin is maybe asking if she can have friends to sleepover or at least wanting to go to sleepovers at her friends' houses, and babs is trying to bribe her to stay home with promises of "mummy/daughter sleepovers" with late night movies in bed and midnight 9pm sugar feasts. there is one occasion i remember babs saying Erin was at a sleepover, only to then spend the evening sending her WhatsApp messages, clearly with the expectation that Erin reply, and then picked her up super early the next morning because she "missed her" - she very clearly feels threatened at the idea of Ez having friends and spending time with them away from her extreme control! it's similar to her panic about Ez talking to her friends in WhatsApp - I fully understand parents wanting to monitor their kids' Internet usage for safety purposes, but with babs her confiscation of Erin's phone is because she doesn't WANT Erin to have friends outside of HER, and i have no doubt she reads through all Erin's messages the minute she gets her trotters on her phone!

I can fully imagine her doing anything she can to avoid Erin hanging ort with her friends - especially for the whole NIGHT! she'd have severe FOMO anxiety and spend the night weeping that Erin is growing up, because she is so fixated on Ez being HER bestie. she won't even allow her daughter to watch a movie at the cinema with her friends without sitting with them and snoring her way through it and the one time Erin was allowed to go to Starbs with her mates, babs situated herself a few tables away so she could take sly photos of them and listen to thier conversations. 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Wait so she’s reminiscing (AGAIN!) about the ex boyfriend, so she said tonight she was with him at 18 and in a post not long ago she said she got dumped for not being experienced - and that she was 18. So that entire relationship was at most a year but probably more like a few months.

Has she genuinely never got over this after 20 years?? Is she hoping he’ll reach out to her?? It’s such sad and odd behaviour:
I’ve realised who Baby Reindeer is based on 👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh ffs! It's Saturday night Emma! Stop reminiscing about the phantom life you never had, get off your phone, and actually do something with your family - you know - the people who are apparently Your World 🙄
She is never going to get over these ex boyfriends is she! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I find it weird the kids have NEVER had a friend stay over!!! It’s so strange: more so for TT! My year 7 and year 10 girls have best friends over every weekend!!!

Reactions: 19
I find it weird the kids have NEVER had a friend stay over!!! It’s so strange: more so for TT! My year 7 and year 10 girls have best friends over every weekend!!!
At that age, my friends stayed at mine so often you really would think they lived there. Its bizarre she doesn't have friends stay over.

Reactions: 16
IMG_7005.png

Every Saturday at the moment before her day off:

babs: catches up on tattle
babs: has a tantrum
babs: ends her story with "love you xxx", really is seething that the world doesn't love her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My take on the sleepovers

Ste: 😐 G I’m feeling a bit fruity tonight 😐 do you fancy a game of hide the sausage 😐
Babs: What’s that Erin? You want a sleepover with your mummy? Sorry Ste not tonight my golden child needs me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
My take on the sleepovers

Ste: 😐 G I’m feeling a bit fruity tonight 😐 do you fancy a game of hide the sausage 😐
Babs: What’s that Erin? You want a sleepover with your mummy? Sorry Ste not tonight my golden child needs me.
I doubt this is true!
We all know that the only Sausage Steve wants to hide is the kind he can eat on an "all you can eat breakfast buffet" 🤮

• Haha
I doubt this is true!
We all know that the only Sausage Steve wants to hide is the kind he can eat on an "all you can eat breakfast buffet" 🤮
Or George's, he'll hide his 😃😃😃

Babs growler is likely the only one he’s ever seen Doubtful he saw it...I think it's been two very quick fumbles in the dark although her meaty tuck is shown through clothing far too often🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Really??! Shed did a good job hiding it! 😂
View attachment 2901561
All I remember from that trip was there was a really bad storm, she filmed her potato head singing to Erin whilst she was in ghe bath, she didn’t pack her child gloves and didn’t appear to buy him a pair out there, gross photo of her droopy melons in the blue lagoon and she wrote herself a postcard and pretended it was from a Babette.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But would you be happy to send your girls to a house where you can’t guarantee images of them wouldn’t be broadcast to god knows how many people? Babs is tit at safeguarding, but the lack of sleepovers suggests other parents aren’t. She’s robbing those kids of their childhood in more ways than one.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.