Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did The Wets create a WhatsApp group just to talk about their own holiday? They all try and one up each other it’s genuinely sad. Like Babs sending them constant updates whilst in California- just shut up and enjoy your tit holiday.

Also does anyone wonder how Louise ended the friendship with Babs … like was it a slow burn, Louise saying she’s too busy whenever Babs suggests meeting and it just drifted as Babs finally got the hint. Or Louise told her bluntly that she’s too much.

Reactions: 23
I mean that dress is ok I guess (not that I would wear it!) but it's something you'd throw on to go to the beach, or a summer barbecue. For a professional* event though? Nope!

*professional in the loosest sense obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Literally looks like a corpse under that manly blanket 🤢 turn the heating on you tight fisted munter

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If I was a massive Take That fan and I happened to be in London yesterday, I would probably have gone to their opening night at the O2. You know, kill two birds with one slow train.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm currently sat under a manky blanket with my dog looking at Bab's post and it has given me a massive scare that I might look like that too so now I am under a manky blanket with my dog and an enormous glass of wine and I feel better about myself. I had to show the pic to the OH and check with him there was no resemblance but he said he had no wish to have private parts action with Babs and I said funny that, nor does Ste! (I'm presuming from that reply he does want to have private parts action with me buy maybe I'd better lose the manky blanket just to be on the safe side!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the undertakers amongst us would be correct to say they’ve seen healthier looking corpses!
Lazy 🐮 - in her pyjamas at 6:30 and lying under a dirty dog blanket 🥵.... go to the gym babs , go out for a walk , have your friends round and cook them
A nice meal ooops sorry you're too lazy - ? You have no friends? what a way to spend a Friday night after a busy week at
Work
doing nothing 😴😴😴😴 sorry how old is she again ??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think the undertakers amongst us would be correct to say they’ve seen healthier looking corpses!
Yup, I can concur that in my last job in the funeral business, she definitely looks worse than the clients I cared for. My favourite part of the job was making up the ladies if their family agreed. Perhaps I could offer to do bab's make up? Wait, no.... She's a make up guru (in her head), so she'd refuse my offer 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yup, I can concur that in my last job in the funeral business, she definitely looks worse than the clients I cared for. My favourite part of the job was making up the ladies if their family agreed. Perhaps I could offer to do bab's make up? Wait, no.... She's a make up guru (in her head), so she'd refuse my offer 😂.
As long as you don’t forget the Rimmel 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I was a massive Take That fan and I happened to be in London yesterday, I would probably have gone to their opening night at the O2. You know, kill two birds with one slow train.
She won't have needed to because they're coming to Birmingham soon, she's probably been gifted tickets 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
There’s Emma tootling along to some crappy YouTube thing and raving about free Trebor mints ( and singing about shoving them up your bum in her usual gross style) and then there’s her friend Sarah ( Taming Twins) who is bringing out another book which is sure to be great as her other 2 have great recipes and meal
Plans.
Of course Emma will probably get a free copy
which will gather dust as she cannot and will not cook. Ever. She just heats things up.
And wears a tablecloth as a dress.
Bet she’s so jealous of her successful mate!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s Emma tootling along to some crappy YouTube thing and raving about free Trebor mints ( and singing about shoving them up your bum in her usual gross style) and then there’s her friend Sarah ( Taming Twins) who is bringing out another book which is sure to be great as her other 2 have great recipes and meal
Plans.
Of course Emma will probably get a free copy
which will gather dust as she cannot and will not cook. Ever. She just heats things up.
And wears a tablecloth as a dress.
Bet she’s so jealous of her successful mate!
She'd need to gift this book to her mother, Babs never hosts at Christmas. Only occasions requiring crisps, sweets or a delivery from Greggs 😀

Reactions: 17
She genuinely looks dead under that blanket - her colouring is absolutely horrific 🤮🤮

Reactions: 20
That vlog! So many questions

Why are they constantly in the hotel room in the evening ?

Why doesn’t she just speak in a normal tone? Why all the strange endings to sentences and sing song speaking?

Why does she constantly buy Disney stuff like a 6 year old?

Why don’t they eat anything other than total crap?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I must watch some of these holiday vlogs - just so I can slag her off some more if for no other reason. I did try watching one of her shopping ones once after she went on about it and I nearly spontaneously combusted with boredom so I reckon these Disney ones would be ideal for my menopausal sleepless nights :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s so strange. Maybe because both my husband and I work full time and life is a constant juggling act, we completely cherish our holidays.

Eating out, doing things as a family, even just sitting together in a bar somewhere playing cards etc. great memories and some of our best family conversations.

Can’t get my head around literally walking round tat shops, eating cereal bars and creme eggs from the Uk and then all in the hotel room by 6pm. It’s baffling

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.