Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
And OF COURSE the fucking bitch didn’t go to the football with Ethan. Wouldn’t bother to show an interest in anything her son wanted to do. What an absolute fucking horrific woman she is. What an absolute CUNT. And I hate that word so that tells you how much I hate her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Handwash30

VIP Member
One thing I love is how underwhelming that Gilmore girls reel was. Their matching clown shoes and a couple of shit, zoomed in photos from their two minute whizz round on a shuttle bus. Let’s be real - it was one of the main reason she dropped thousands on this holiday from hell. To try and get a viral reel - of her and her poundshop Rory skipping round the set together.

She’ll be too proud to admit it was a bit disappointing though. We’re all supposed to believe she’s perfect and can do no wrong, all the best things happen to her other than when jealous trolls and nasty men pop up in her life.

• Heart
  • Haha

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I can’t be the only one who avoids English / Irish pubs when I go on holiday . Go to Ireland more you twatty plonkers.

• Haha

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Babs, here's something for you to think about at 3am/on your flight back/next time you read about the dark web/child p*&n/child s*xu*l abuse.

Nobody gives a monkey about little E's colouring. Maybe don't share it on an open platform, but if E is happy for you to share it (you have asked him, haven't you?) then that's fine. The damage is done now, all the other kids who are going to use this as bullying material will have committed it to their memory, or at least know there is more coming along soon.

What I think we're all concerned about is that AT THIS CURRENT MOMENT OF YOU READING THIS some/lots of peedough files are looking/altering and doing 'other things' with YOUR CHILDREN'S IMAGES. PAST AND PRESENT. They don't need the child in front of them to be abusers. Especially when it's handed to them on a digital plate.

And while I'm here, stating the f'ing obvious - NANNY SAN/GRANDAD ROG/CLAIRE - you are endorsing and reinforcing this behaviour. I haven't listed you STEPHEN cos y'know...you should be fighting hand over fist to protect those children but you're not. Your photos show a man that is in an abusive relationship, again, it doesn't have to be physical to be DV.

It breaks my heart to think of the danger those children are put in on a daily basis by the 2 people who should be protecting them the strongest. But hey, ignore me, I'm just an online troll or whatever you want to call me.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 💯💯💯💯💯💯say it louder for the dough face in LA

it’s insanity how she constantly puts those kids in harms way but pleads troll when someone points out a fact in a pleasant and nice manner!!!!!!

the whole family are a bunch of morally bankrupt cunts for continuing to allow the kids to continue on this conveyor belt of greed because their mother couldn’t hack the normal 9-5 cos she’s bone idle

Last edited:
  • Heart

justme2

Chatty Member
Her saying a follower told her there was a party at a bar and that Ste made her go, yeah right 🤥 Trying to make out it was just down to her amazing good luck and not planned. She must follow these reality nobodies on Social media and seen the party was on.

• Haha
  • Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I feel this is going to be a second Fajitagate. Will we be treated to a tearful, sniffy Emma telling us that "we (and mumsnet) WIN"? That we're stopping her being a "good mum"? Love that a commenter over there had pointed out what we say about her bleating about online trolling and the effect on HER but doesn't seem to give a crap that she exposes her entire family to it!

• Haha

Mingles1001

VIP Member
I’m so glad she’s filmed another pointless haul for us all, Jesus, and here’s me and countless others working all Easter weekend just to pay the bills. We’re obviously shit parents as we can’t take our kids to see where a defunct 00s shitcom was filmed. She’s such a cunt, Erin’s friends won’t even know what she’s banging on about when she gets home as only her mother understands….just as Flabs planned all along.

• Heart

zebby

VIP Member
Guys, I'm so glad Super Fan(ny) Babs got to see Stars Hello. As a huge fan of the show she would for sure be happy that she got to look around Scars Halo, where all superfans deserve to go. Mars Mallow, as viewers of Gilmore Girls know, is where Tory Gilmore and her mum Babs Gilmore live. Well, they would if they weren't actresses in a 20 year old sit-com.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Rachybat

It’s nearly 1pm in LA. They’re in DISNEYLAND and she’s busy uploading texts from her family and old pictures. Way to live in the moment.

Also, I have two small children. We went to America two years ago over Easter. I didn’t pack one Easter egg. Just for a few from Walmart but basically told the kids be thankful for the trip!

• Heart

mo fo

She used to hate herself?? Does she forget that her grid is full of a woman who is so self centred and narcissistic she has never not loved herself??? Self pity party for one 🙄🙄 and she stopped talking on her stories well after starting HRT??? Get your self pity-ing facts right before you start chatting absolute shit! Absolute embarrassment you really are, there’s vulnerable People watching your stories I am sure, you fill their heads with shit! That taking medication is the only way forward, how about you look at your diet and lifestyle first??? She is gonna be so uncomfortable in California, those clothes are just hideous! And as for the boy being desperate to do a try on reel with his mom??? Said no 11 year old boy ever!

• Heart
  • Haha

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
I’d probably teach my kids not to approach strangers in a bar who are just minding their own business. I would perhaps say to them “oh that’s funny he’s in a show I watch” then get on with enjoying my own day
---
Oh my god I just re read the caption. I thought they were just enjoying their day and happened to spot this ‘celeb’. I hadn’t realised she had gone to His bar to wait outside for him, not to mention make her children stand outside a bar for god knows how long, all so she could act like a hysterical teenage fangirl. EWWWWW

• Heart
  • Haha

mo fo

She is so thick she won’t share the hotel until she’s home, thast her usual line…… but things she will happily share…….all of her children’s details, their home, her families privacy, full names and dates of birth of all family members, where her parents live, that she is on holiday and her house is empty, where they go to school, private family moments, pictures of her crotch and herself in her underwear, that her son still has cuddly toys, her daughters friends names, oh and pics of her kids to be used on disgusting websites!!! Wow!! She really is an internet safety guru! Someone book this genius to give talks to primary children on keeping themselves safe online 😂😂😂😂
I wish she would stop trying to pretend limp biscuit has a personality, being of Irish decent seems to be his only personality trait….. someone mentioned above that he intimidated a female neighbour???what a man!!!! No teeth, no personality, no class, no balls either by the sounds of it! 😂 pair of absolute cockroaches 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm just waiting on the edge of my seat for the aPsolutely over the top, gushing, vom inducing post about her finally being Home when she arrives in Disneyland!

Now, I'm a huge Disney Parks fan as you all know, (I'm not a twat though - I don't wear my Minnie Ears going through security at Birmingham Airport,,,,) anyway, I digress,,,,,, I love the parks and Disneyland is wonderful - HOWEVER, it's very underwhelming compared to WDW when you walk down Main St and see the Castle - It's tiny! But it is magical and very special knowing it was Walts original idea brought to life etc!
But I just know that this twat is going to go massively & unnecessarily over the top about it all 🙄 🤦‍♀️

• Heart