Brummy Mummy #160 Wow, she's completed peri menopause nearly as quickly as she completed Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she'll be wheeling Shamrock Ste out again tomorrow then.
She's done it today because tomorrow is the Babbath! She's probably gutted it falls on a Sunday! Here she is, still trying to make Ste happen 🙄🥱 He's an absolute personality starved wet wank stain of a man! There I've said it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And this is highly likely! She'll also be fuming at how little she'll be able to film & photography while on the WB tour, they're really strict.
She probably thinks it’s a theme park, like Universal or Disney, when in reality it’s a very busy working studio.

Reactions: 20
Literally limp biscuit has one personality trait….he has some Irish family 🙄🙄 literally all she ever goes on about, and that dance ffs, absolutely disgusting she really does like to make herself look as desperate for attention as humanely possible??? Flapping her tits on the internet? Imagine the gross blokes getting off on her flappy baggy tits. She has no shame at all and it’s not even funny? Keep yourself safe online kids, dance with no bra on flapping your tits around. Post pics of your kids and let everyone know what schools they go to, ffs people even know where this clown lives and that her house will be empty whilst she swans off to Disney??? She is a walking disaster waiting to happen!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Meanwhile every other Irish person in England was celebrating winning the 6 nations championship last night. She can’t even keep up with things. I know she’s allergic to sports but if you are going to bring out his irishness then keep it relevant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
But Stephen is so Irish he doesn’t even have to google where Irish pubs are. He’s even somehow chosen which Irish pub in California to go to, without googling it. So macho and Irish of him.

How has that come about anyway? Are we supposed to believe one evening he just suddenly sat bolt upright in the dead of night, shouted “FLANAGAN’S”, fell back asleep, and thus his Irish blood had spoken?

No way babs would be wandering aimlessly looking for a pub anyway. If it’s not on her spreadsheet it’s not happening - she’s there for werk, snacks and naps.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
But Stephen is so Irish he doesn’t even have to google where Irish pubs are. He’s even somehow chosen which Irish pub in California to go to, without googling it. So macho and Irish of him.

How has that come about anyway? Are we supposed to believe one evening he just suddenly sat bolt upright in the dead of night, shouted “FLANAGAN’S”, fell back asleep, and thus his Irish blood had spoken?

No way babs would be wandering aimlessly looking for a pub anyway. If it’s not on her spreadsheet it’s not happening - she’s there for werk, snacks and naps.
Is it like GAYDAR but IRISHDAR maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If he doesn’t drink Guinness what’s the point in going to an Irish Pub?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20240317-101705.png

Sunday lesson folks, from this spammy ad on FB.

Don't make eye contact with the woman in the garish dress, special bovva boots and Disney bag who strikes up a conversation at your workplace. Cos she'll dine out on it for years!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she'll be wheeling Shamrock Ste out again tomorrow then.
🍀SHAMROCK STE🍀 !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
omfg 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭💀

Also, I would die of shame if I posted myself online, dancing like a twit with my tits clapping my chin and belly. How utterly (or udderly) embarrassing! 🙈😬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
FFS she’s even aggressive when making collages!! Honestly is she going to make a reel about every single mundane aspect of 90s life 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.