Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yesterday she said she wanted to buy some new clothes becuase she felt meh. If you order from Asos do you normally get a delivery within a few hours of ordering or is this another lie 🤥
I should think she feels suicidal after trying on that stripy monstrosity 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
she's just so relatable though isn't she? a real Mum with all the usual ups and downs, sharing her life with us lucky people - she's just so damn funny with all the capers she gets up to (;))

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Having to bribe followers to buy your book with a Matalan giveaway doesn’t really scream ‘bestselling author’, does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The book looks like one of those Ladybird books. 🤣🤣🤣

B43CD932-5FB1-4B13-918E-297BE2ABBCBD.jpeg

Wonder if this is one of the poems? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ha! As if Tim Tracker would entertain her! No chance Bab!! 🙈
Unfortunately, Tim Tracker has been on holiday a couple of times with Krispysmore who Babs is also friends with so it’s probably a matter of time before she exploits that link.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else find it odd that she didn’t dedicate her book to Stephen too? The man who does EVERY THING for her so that she can “write”.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Anyone else find it odd that she didn’t dedicate her book to Stephen too? The man who does EVERY THING for her so that she can “write”.
Poor Stephan. If you think about it he is actually the one who made her a mummy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She knew that big square tshirt dress was gonna look ridiculous that’s why she ordered it! Rosie Ramsey has done insta stories etc wearing clothes from ASOS that don’t look the same on her as on the website and was quite funny and as we all know babs doesn’t have a original bone in her body she’s just copied Rosie! I suffer such bad second hand embarrassment for that woman it’s untrue! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
And that Tik tok she did with the glasses of water was a blatant rip off a very insightful video Anna Mathur did about mental health

Reactions: 4
Looking at the GIF she has posted maybe tangled but have googled it and the quote from tangled is ‘love you most’ so maybe not. Unless she quoted it wrong!
That’s exactly what I thought! It’s ‘I love you the most’ in Tangled and Mother says it who is a classic evil narcissist character villain. The irony 😂😂 If shes misquoted it, it will be the most hilarious thing ever. Or the MOSTEST hilarious thing in fact 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s exactly what I thought! It’s ‘I love you the most’ in Tangled and Mother says it who is a classic evil narcissist character villain. The irony 😂😂 If shes misquoted it, it will be the most hilarious thing ever. Or the MOSTEST hilarious thing in fact 😂😂
Yes I also thought this, mother gothel is not a parenting role model!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.