Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of message is she giving out. If you are feeling bad about your appearance just shop your way out of it with new clothes and make-up!
This is what is wrong with this world. The only way to feel less meh is to spend time with people that love you, raise you up and get you. So get off the Internet
She feels meh about herself but is all about body positivity so can't say she'd like to lose some weight to fit her clothes better and feel better about herslef (a fairly normal conversation).
So instead will go shopping and get her fan girls to gush over her.

Really some good food and a good walk...on a regular basis would have a longer and deeper impact!

Reactions: 5
If she starts talking about the dry vagina that comes with menopause her kids will NEVER forgive her

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The square dress would look better if she bought it in her size #NotASize18ButGottaGetOnThePlusSizeBandWagon #YesEmmaYourRidiculouslyLongHashtagsLookThisShit #Always

Reactions: 9
The square dress would look better if she bought it in her size #NotASize18ButGottaGetOnThePlusSizeBandWagon #YesEmmaYourRidiculouslyLongHashtagsLookThisShit #Always
She is definitely a size 18, her knees look under pressure

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That jumpsuit is very similar to what Giovanna Fletcher wears. Think Gi is babs new best friend who has replaced Louise Pentland!

Reactions: 3
And now the square dress is an affiliate link? She didn't sell it very well did she?

• Haha
This from the valentines post
“But. I am also knackered, REALLY knackered. My legs are hairy and to be honest saucy underwear in my current state could possible repulse you.”

so not doing too great on the body posi stuff there babs, but also your kids are school age, you have a “team” to support you posting embarrassing *content* online. Have a wash and a shag, might do you good.

“And finally? Absolutely, positively NO sex. If I please just could sleep alone, in a star position, in my comfiest Matalan pyjamas. Whilst you promise to get up with any kid that may have nightmares, needs a wee or just randomly screams "MUMMMMY!!!" in the middle of the night. I know that your love for me is true.”

I for one fancy my husband, I’d never say NO SEX and... we have actual babies. I don’t understand this trend for “pass the gin” parenting, is it trendy to not want to sleep with your husband?

We know Micky (wet weekend though he is) is very hands on with the kids. This post is a load of waffle.

Just seen the striped square top thingy. Can we all just agree now that she ain’t an 18

Reactions: 7
Did she really think that tshirt dress was going to look good on her?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The clothes try on ... copies from Rosie
The tiktok with the glassesof water copied from Anna another instragranner who used it to make an actual valid point
God she’s ridiculous

Has anyone else noticed she's now tagging Rosie Ramsay in to posts all the time and liking and commenting on everything of hers recently....kinda like she's clutching at straws to replace some influencer mates now Louise pentland seems to have ditched her for good. To a lesser extent she's tried it with Tim Tracker too with the Disney content posts. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone else noticed she's now tagging Rosie Ramsay in to posts all the time and liking and commenting on everything of hers recently....kinda like she's clutching at straws to replace some influencer mates now Louise pentland seems to have ditched her for good. To a lesser extent she's tried it with Tim Tracker too with the Disney content posts. Ridiculous.
Ha! As if Tim Tracker would entertain her! No chance Bab!! 🙈

So yesterday she said she wanted to buy some new clothes becuase she felt meh. If you order from Asos do you normally get a delivery within a few hours of ordering or is this another lie 🤥

If you have the premier delivery it’s next day delivery. I think I got mine when it was on offer at 9.99 for the year. With teenagers in the house it’s been fab value for us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.