Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Stephen was ‘terrified’ when BM FaceTimed him at 11.30am.
Why? Was he not at work? Was he otherwise engaged??
Hmmmm.....my wicked, vulgar gossipy mind is working overtime......🤔😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Stephen was ‘terrified’ when BM FaceTimed him at 11.30am.
Why? Was he not at work? Was he otherwise engaged??
Hmmmm.....my wicked, vulgar gossipy mind is working overtime......🤔😉
I think that’s a bullshit story as she had already said the book was coming today so couldn’t she wait until he got home to show him it or just send a photo?

Can you imagine his colleagues hearing her screaming on FaceTime? 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think that’s a bullshit story as she had already said the book was coming today so couldn’t she wait until he got home to show him it or just send a photo?

Can you imagine his colleagues hearing her screaming on FaceTime? 🙄
Very true. Seeing her in action, on his phone, may have been the cause of his terror!!
I guess his office is his escape, his place of calm where he can get away from she who must be obeyed!

Reactions: 4
So her "book" is 112 pages long according to Amazon..... And it's a whopping £6.99 for the kindle edition!!
That's ridiculous!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So her "book" is 112 pages long according to Amazon..... And it's a whopping £6.99 for the kindle edition!!
That's ridiculous!
And the prize for ‘WRITING 112 PAGES OF PURE INFANTILE SHITE’ goes to.........Emmmmmma Conwayyyyyyy!!!
(Rapturous applause & whoooooping - just from Emma & Nan San).
PRIZE: Key Stage 2 SPAG books.......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bought the second book by Adam Kay (the ex doctor who write about his time in the NHS) and I was really shocked when I opened the amazon package at just how small and thin it was (for the money). I've just looked it up on amazon and it's 160 pages so hers will feel like a booklet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bought the second book by Adam Kay (the ex doctor who write about his time in the NHS) and I was really shocked when I opened the amazon package at just how small and thin it was (for the money). I've just looked it up on amazon and it's 160 pages so hers will feel like a booklet
A pamphlet even - one of those annoying ones that goes straight into recycling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she must develop a calendar of events on which she can comment upon (Father's day etc..) then slot in her holidays and dramas around it:

March, week 1: mental struggle, getting ready for spring and hair dying
August, week 4: getting ready for autumn (her favourite season), trying a new skill and body positivity

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's ridiculous!
Isn't there only 70 odd poems?! I'm assuming she's also counting her "dedication" of a mis quoted line from a Disney film (said by the villain for God's sake!) As a full page too, so illustrations of her "cracking rack", her words, definitley not mine! Will fill the other 40?! Pitiful!

Was Galentine’s day Invented by an Influencer? 🙄
No, it’s from Parks and Recreation. Same as Treat Yo’self Day. She’s just adopted it with no reference to having ever watched Parks and Recreation because she loves a bandwagon.

Reactions: 11
Isn't there only 70 odd poems?! I'm assuming she's also counting her "dedication" of a mis quoted line from a Disney film (said by the villain for God's sake!) As a full page too, so illustrations of her "cracking rack", her words, definitley not mine! Will fill the other 40?! Pitiful!
What will fill the other pages? Pictures of course!

I’m sure last year she did some kind of valentines breakfast for her children ? What a load of tit

Reactions: 10
It's averaging between 9p-10p a poem, with the illustrations thrown in for free. Who has done the illustrations?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought the pic of stephen and the kids was from crosby beach when I just popped on insta! (The gormley statues are there if you dont know).

I'm surprised she hasn't got her galentine bag out from last year! Its prob buried in the garage storage under her kids summer wardrobe!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.