Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be really surprised if she meant the tangled quote .... from the villain evil mother ?? Really??

So the current vlog, the office tour and tidy... “this is MY office, everything in it is mine. It is all to my tastes, I am the only one who uses it, Stephen has his own office at work so he doesn’t need to come in here...... so at the weekend WE spent hours tidying it” Jesus Stephen, grow a pair! 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So the current vlog, the office tour and tidy... “this is MY office, everything in it is mine. It is all to my tastes, I am the only one who uses it, Stephen has his own office at work so he doesn’t need to come in here...... so at the weekend WE spent hours tidying it” Jesus Stephen, grow a pair! 🙄
Like a teenagers bedroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s kidding herself if she thinks she can teach in ANY capacity. She can’t teach about social media as she’s crossed a line with privacy and being inappropriate- So dumb! Even college won’t allow that! Are you reading bab? You’ve ruined your chances!

Reactions: 10
Typical babs, shes been bought up and overindulged by everyone in her life. She truly believes she can do anything....great attitude to have, but not if unless you realise that it may come with hard work and sacrifice. Not just because your on YouTube! Shes said before she has visions of lecturing wearing a floaty skirt. That is literally it to her. Buy floaty skirt, show face at a uni, begin lecturing career.
I think it's rather telling of how she views her followers, to think that they'd believe that her part time RE teacher role and her SM profile = media studies teacher at collAGE.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.