Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do too. Very odd indeed and actually really unusual. I just googled narcissist and I’m not sure she is one as their often charming..... id day she is classically self absorbed. All pseudoscience I know but it makes sense- Instagram had fed the monster.... https://www.lifehack.org/325656/15-signs-self-absorbed-people-2
I was half expecting for there to be a picture of bab under this article. I just think if this is how she comes across on social media, where she is surely censoring herself to an extent, what must she be like in real life??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not going to insult proper authors... so I'm gonna say book writer. Do they normally charge for book signings?
Not that I know of but think you normally have to buy the book.

However she’ll probably spin it that the money is going to her chosen charity.

Oh look! Instead of doing it herself, she’s got her daughter to smash Mickey’s face in! Well done Bab. Great parenting there Bab. 👍🏼
Stephen sitting reading something on his phone peacefully. Erin comes running in with a cushion and smacks him over the face. All for LOLZ. 😡
I didn’t get that at all. Was it supposed to be funny? I just thought she looked like a little brat.

Reactions: 7
As I was rushing about doing household tasks this morning before going to work I was thinking, am I correct in saying that a Brummy has herself admitted that Stephen gets up in the morning, makes her tea, the kids breakfast and packed lunches, walks the dog, puts a wash load on, goes to his full time job, comes home, walks the dog, does the ironing, makes the tea, stacks the dishwasher, baths the kids, takes them to bed and reads them a book, and then gets into a toddler sized bunk bed for the night? WTF??? So the only tasks that she does to actually contribute to the household are... take kids to school 4 days a week, hang up washing, pick kids up from school (has she admitted to having a cleaner?), sniff them and then all watch Disney vlogs in their pyjamas. It’s insane, and she has the cheek to complain about ‘mom life’???? Easy life!

Reactions: 28
So she’s feeling meh and needs to buy clothes , makeup and get her hair done ... shes lucky she can afford all these things when she’s feeling a bit rubbish ... most people can’t
She’s not been looking meh over last month or so whilst taking a free trip to New York a trip to London to see Madonna and if anything been all pleased with herself Cos she’s written a book and her kids overwhelming love and adoration for being such an amazing mummy must boost her a little surely 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As I was rushing about doing household tasks this morning before going to work I was thinking, am I correct in saying that a Brummy has herself admitted that Stephen gets up in the morning, makes her tea, the kids breakfast and packed lunches, walks the dog, puts a wash load on, goes to his full time job, comes home, walks the dog, does the ironing, makes the tea, stacks the dishwasher, baths the kids, takes them to bed and reads them a book, and then gets into a toddler sized bunk bed for the night? WTF??? So the only tasks that she does to actually contribute to the household are... take kids to school 4 days a week, hang up washing, pick kids up from school (has she admitted to having a cleaner?), sniff them and then all watch Disney vlogs in their pyjamas. It’s insane, and she has the cheek to complain about ‘mom life’???? Easy life!
And I am presuming the blog on what mums want for mothers day is to he left alone, have a bath on their own etc pretty much what she said last year for her mothers day post (so bizarre). I cant be bothered to read it but I can imagine the content. And isnt that what she does ALL year round??

Btw I am also a person who buys stuff in new look, matalan and george but manages to make it last as slow fashion as I never get round to refreshing my wardrobe as regularly as Babs!! Although I do make sure I regularly get my roots done and hair cut at the hairdressers!! (How she scrimps on this yet forks out for the other things can only be answered by the fact she cant claim it back as expenses from a haul!!).

Reactions: 8
She’s feeling meh for engagement. Wants all her minions to comment how great she looks but also needs an excuse to film a clothing and makeup haul as she’s fast running out of ideas for vlogs.

I can’t picture her in clothes from boohoo though as my teenage daughter orders stuff from there and most items are skimpy!

Has anyone read her blog post about valentine’s day? Had to laugh at the 10 things she would like that she already seems to get everyday of the year, not just valentine’s!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Babs cooks tea actually which consists of a variety of frozen tit - it must do as it's the only part of their lives that we've never seen!!

I think Babs cooks tea actually which consists of a variety of frozen tit - it must do as it's the only part of their lives that we've never seen!!
Yes I initially thought this too, but does she not say that Stephen is driven mad by her putting flowers on the hob and he has to move them when he wants to use it? Perhaps she’s in charge of tea when it’s waffles, but it’s his job when actual cooking takes place! Although I watched a very old ‘husband tag’ vlog a couple of weeks ago as it randomly popped up on my feed and in it she says he never touches vegetables and the only foods he eats are “meat, bread, cheese and sweets” so maybe I’m wrong!

Reactions: 1
I’ve always thought she cooks the kids tea which is probably convenience foods and he cooks for him and her. He also does the food shop as well so makes sense if he’s the cook!

Office tour? Her office is tiny and I’m sure she’s done one before? Then a plus size try on, she’s done loads of those 🙄

She should change her vlog name to boringbabs!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What sort of message is she giving out. If you are feeling bad about your appearance just shop your way out of it with new clothes and make-up!
This is what is wrong with this world. The only way to feel less meh is to spend time with people that love you, raise you up and get you. So get off the Internet

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t pay to go to a Ross Kemp book signing!
Annnnnd we’re back to the super size tampons. Babs, we know you’re reading so please take note: you had 2 c sections and the size of the tampons is to do with your flow. Still, nearly menopause time eh babs? Won’t have to worry about the tampon size then or have to ask poor Stephen to change a supersize one next time your leg goes numb.

• Haha
  • Sick
Some do charge, Anna from The Anna Edit did. Saying that she along with others sign all stock of the book in the shop, wonder will Babs do that.

Reactions: 1
Lyndsey queen of clean .....think that’s right lol is doing a book signing at our nearby shopping mall.....no charge for her either.......you just know though that babs will see these comments about buying and will say she’s donating it to her chosen charities cos she ain’t bleated on about em for a little while 🙄

Some do charge, Anna from The Anna Edit did. Saying that she along with others sign all stock of the book in the shop, wonder will Babs do that.
I reckon she’s that up her own arse she won’t even sign em she will have a special stamp like some of the Disney characters do at meet and greets that can’t hold a pen....they have an excuse babs just can’t be arsed or maybe even better she won’t sign but print a label off using her labelling machine and stick it in front cover 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Annnnnd we’re back to the super size tampons. Babs, we know you’re reading so please take note: you had 2 c sections and the size of the tampons is to do with your flow. Still, nearly menopause time eh babs? Won’t have to worry about the tampon size then or have to ask poor Stephen to change a supersize one next time your leg goes numb.
No doubt she will start spouting on about Tena Lady then 🙄

Some years ago I bought a Marian Keyes, a genuine best selling authornovel from Waterstones a few days after she had done a signing in my local store. All her books on the shelf had been signed. Can’t imaging Babs being so generous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Who’s willing to place a bet on how she’ll deal with the menopause?
It’s a dead cert that she’ll have all the symptoms, far more & far worse than anybody else.
Her mental health, once more, will be in tatters, causing her to take up residence, fully clothed, in the shower tray.
Stephen, at this point, may be back at his mums, nursing several ‘plate shaped’ bruises....

Reactions: 14
Oh look! Instead of doing it herself, she’s got her daughter to smash Mickey’s face in! Well done Bab. Great parenting there Bab. 👍🏼
Stephen sitting reading something on his phone peacefully. Erin comes running in with a cushion and smacks him over the face. All for LOLZ. 😡
wasn’t that disrespectful? Attention seeking little twit...and her daughter, as well!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Not that I know of but think you normally have to buy the book.

However she’ll probably spin it that the money is going to her chosen charity.

I didn’t get that at all. Was it supposed to be funny? I just thought she looked like a little brat.
I didn't get that either. What was the point? Surprised she hasn't jumped on the bandwagon with it being internet safety day. Then again, with her lack of care regarding the safety of her kids online, why did I even wonder?

She can buy all the clothes she wants, she will still look like a bedraggled bag lady. She goes to the hairdressers but always comes out looking the same with limp lifeless yellow hair. Those dresses she has chosen will be paired with the dreaded high top converse and look ridiculous. As for buying new makeup, she would be better off going in store and having a makeup lesson and buy what what is recomended, and while she is there, get her bloody eyebrows sorted!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.