Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1580511577713.png

If Brummy had so much input into her cover, how come Unmumsy’s pal has had this one, which is eerily similar in theme, released today?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe! It just amuses me that she is not as original as she thinks she is. And out of the three, hers is the ugliest 🤣

Reactions: 10
So where is the book signing being? The local Sizzler at the end of her road? I’d love to go to to tell her what an absolute disgrace she is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's definitely trying to phase the take away dance out as she's running out of ideas!

Oh and now she's saying the last operation was so distressing for Lucy yet she left her on her own the next day and when people commented she got all shirty saying the Vet said it was fine.
I think Stephen should do a David Brent stylee dance - now that WOULD be something to see! 😂
As for poor Lucy. Words fail me.....All I can say is that if it was one of my dogs, I’d be devastated. Even the thought of it makes me sad.
I know people have different opinions & feelings towards animals but I don’t sense any sadness in her posts. Just an “Oh well, there you have it! Now....let’s make a jokey, crude comment to engage my fans...”

Reactions: 10
Poor Lucy. I’m not a pet owner anymore but I’d be devestated if Lucy was mine.

Why are people sending pictures of themselves presumably ‘sat on the toilet’ with the kids in the bathroom? I don’t get it? Why, why why? Is nothing off limits anymore

Reactions: 12
Just looked up double bagger....I thought it had something to do with Ball Bags 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Appears Tescos decision to remove her from ads only extends to clothing ranges, so I’ve let them know what I think.
2B040AF1-CE0E-45EE-A454-7D99535772BF.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh yes I see. The quiche looks really unappetising served like that. It needs some salad with it!

Reactions: 3
Haha. I thought the quiche comment was a joke- flogging egg flan, that’s soooo her. Bet she thinks it’s really posh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.