Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure last year she did some kind of valentines breakfast for her children ? What a load of tit
1581605476211.gif

It's averaging between 9p-10p a poem, with the illustrations thrown in for free. Who has done the illustrations?
Probably the bloody dog 😂😂😂

I thought the pic of stephen and the kids was from crosby beach when I just popped on insta! (The gormley statues are there if you dont know).

I'm surprised she hasn't got her galentine bag out from last year! Its prob buried in the garage storage under her kids summer wardrobe!
She’s an environmental disaster waiting to happen with all her hoarding and plastic tut........green peace will be round sifting through the rubbish in her garage anytime soon.....but dipintvworr6 cos she’ll blog it all for our viewing pleasure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She makes me so angry......HOW can she sit there looking so smug while her husband bathes the kids every single night? How can she not want to be involved. God she is such a weirdo. Go on emma.......tell us how you justify not doing bath or bedtime ever. I'd feel so lazy and wrong sitting there listening to it every night with absolutely no input

In fact, I'm off on one now.....she doesnt get them ready for school, she doesnt cook them a nice dinner, she doesnt do bath/bed/story etc. Does she not feel absolutely ashamed of herself? And her justification of oh its how their dad spends time with them is a crock of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s been struggling for content for a long time but she has a husband who does the lion’s share of work at home. She should share her tactics with those of us who would aim for a better balance of work at home- as long as it’s not based on giving him a thump of course

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She makes me so angry......HOW can she sit there looking so smug while her husband bathes the kids every single night? How can she not want to be involved. God she is such a weirdo. Go on emma.......tell us how you justify not doing bath or bedtime ever. I'd feel so lazy and wrong sitting there listening to it every night with absolutely no input

In fact, I'm off on one now.....she doesnt get them ready for school, she doesnt cook them a nice dinner, she doesnt do bath/bed/story etc. Does she not feel absolutely ashamed of herself? And her justification of oh its how their dad spends time with them is a crock of tit.
Her answer-

I have an online character. Lots of love 😘 x

🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't get how it has become 'cool' to be grotty?
She takes great pride in being sloth like.
I admire and respect well turned out women. In my job I meet women who are tailored with good makeup and classic jewellery.

Why can't we admire these people and respect the effort it takes to be that woman. Instead it feels like a race to the bottom of who can be the most real.. By real I mean poorly turned out and oversharing online.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't get how it has become 'cool' to be grotty?
She takes great pride in being sloth like.
I admire and respect well turned out women. In my job I meet women who are tailored with good makeup and classic jewellery.

Why can't we admire these people and respect the effort it takes to be that woman. Instead it feels like a race to the bottom of who can be the most real.. By real I mean poorly turned out and oversharing online.
I think sometimes it’s because she does look a lot worse without any make up and under that grotty sofa blanket, and seems to take pride in it- as you say.
Not to derail but the blonde one of the scummy mummies is the same, she seems nice but, my god, her and her house are a shambles.....

Reactions: 2
I don't get the impression she is unhygienic, lazy yeah, but I'm sure she showers and washes her hair daily
She’s said before she uses a wet wipe to clean her fanny instead of having a shower
The thought of Brummy dressed like A repulses me!
It’s not that it repulses me but why not wear something a bit sexy for your husband? What’s so wrong with that?! Eugh. When Stephens had enough and leaves, she’ll wonder why

• Sick
I agree that she has run out of content. And of course she will do as she doesnt do anything! She has no chit chat or anecdotes because she doesnt move! Then occasionally she goes to the other extreme and vlogs about holidays abroad 6 times a year or you tube events. It's like she doesn't really know how to 'adult'.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I've not been on this thread for ages but came here to say the same. She's so disgustingly lazy. She should be ashamed. She literally just sits on her fat arse all day watching real housewives doesn't she.

Reactions: 5
She admits she can't and doesn't cook. Palms the kids off at any chance. Doesn't participate in the bedtime routine at all. Stephen does the shopping, cooking, ironing and most of the housework. She does nothing but swan around in her ridiculous clothing spouting tit and saying what a brilliant mother she is!

Reactions: 15
She admits she can't and doesn't cook. Palms the kids off at any chance. Doesn't participate in the bedtime routine at all. Stephen does the shopping, cooking, ironing and most of the housework. She does nothing but swan around in her ridiculous clothing spouting tit and saying what a brilliant mother she is!
The irony of her book title. CAN I PEE ALONE- its Stephen's autobiography!

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had surgery on my neck last Friday, I'm not allowed to get my stitches wet. After 2 strip washes and a day of dry shampoo, I wrapped a flannel and cling film around my neck so I could have a shower, I don't understand how a wet wipe would be any where near sufficient!

I had surgery on my neck last Friday, I'm not allowed to get my stitches wet. After 2 strip washes and a day of dry shampoo, I wrapped a flannel and cling film around my neck so I could have a shower, I don't understand how a wet wipe would be any where near sufficient!
I hope you recover quickly from your surgery. I would have done the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.