Brummy Mummy #157 Wallis, Rave, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she is nostalgic about (or pretending to be) things that 30 year olds (E.G. me, Sugarsnap’s daughter) is the most mystifying thing of all to me. Steps and Tracy Beaker were part of our childhoods…? Not a 46 year olds?
So she was 19 when Steps arrived on the pop scene. She was 19 and into steps?! Thought she was out raving all night at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she was 19 when Steps arrived on the pop scene. She was 19 and into steps?! Thought she was out raving all night at this point.
I was 12, and Steps were definitely more my lane than someone who was an adult. I guess there's nothing wrong with her having liked them or their music, but making out she was a rabid fan... Really?

Reactions: 12

new thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.