Brummy Mummy #157 Wallis, Rave, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry there is no way she played some of those games she’s alleging they played. They’d be far too complex for simple babs and drippy Stes brains to comprehend.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No doubt getting a freebie off the Alexandra Theatre. Really wish ATG would stop giving these ridiculous ‘influencers’ the time of day. Especially Babs as I can’t see that she makes people want to see shows, as she tells her followers precisely bugger all about the stuff she sees. She just takes photos of herself looking smug! 😠
Thread suggestion, I’m going plain and simple, but how about just ‘#158 tragedy’ ?!

"BAB-gedy" 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha as if babs played Ticket to Ride and Catan 😂 She’d have taken a photo of the lack of Birmingham on the Ticket to Ride board for a start!

Reactions: 16
As usual with her Ad reels, every other comment is her replying to a comment. Talk about trying to drum up business. Someone has asked if the competition prize can be taken in school holidays and Babs has responded in a way that suggests she doesn’t give a tit because she’s had her freebie break out of the companies involved! The competition prize isn’t in the same cottage they stayed in, which tbh would be a good thing!

Reactions: 19
So having seen the ad I’m unsure if she is promoting games or the holiday company? Maybe both?! Reading the comments she’s spreading misinformation about Bird World, didn’t realise it was the home of “Brum” (the car), she has no idea what the T&C’s of the competition are (also CBA to look them up) and she went shopping, obviously 🙄 Some oblivious Babette actually asking for affiliate links 😳

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What is she actually advertising?
Somebody has asked if the prize from the giveaway can be taken at wknds/holidays and she's so thick she has just answered, "what do you mean, we went on a weekend!" 🤣🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hahaha as if babs played Ticket to Ride and Catan 😂 She’d have taken a photo of the lack of Birmingham on the Ticket to Ride board for a start!
It's not just the fact the games would be too much for her, but playing all those games would take so much time. Between driving, the pool, walking around and sleeping, how did they possibly play all those games?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we think she pronounced Bourton wrong on purpose so that she’d be guaranteed some comments?

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20240210_094217_edit_1965912753779.jpg

duck she's thick, but I detect a bit of shade here, reads like a tattler's post 😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.