Brummy Mummy #157 Wallis, Rave, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Exhaustednurse

Babs revealed in her younger years she used to work in Wallis, take a couple of ProPlus and go to all night raves. Then go straight back to her shift in Wallis the following day.🤔🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She will hate California, it's a totally different vibe to Florida.

As for her visiting Tokyo, they don't like us fatties Bab. She'll be pointed at and ridiculed . It'll be like a live action version of Tattle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Babs revealed in her younger years she used to work in Wallis, take a couple of ProPlus and go to all night raves. Then go straight back to her shift in Wallis the following day.🤔🤣🤣🤣
Great thread title and just reading this again has made me laugh so much 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love the title 😂😂 These stories talking to imaginary friends are getting realllly old already, can’t stand them! Also if anyone ever told me that they’d had a bad nights sleep as aggressively as that they’d be getting told to duck off!!!

Reactions: 26
Who is asking a random stranger on the internet if they have a load of washing in on a Saturday morning? No-one surely??????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Un. Hinged. It’s been bubbling for a while, and we’ve seen evidence of it coming over the years, but sweet Christ since new year she’s been totally and utterly Un. Hinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

As for her visiting Tokyo, they don't like us fatties Bab. She'll be pointed at and ridiculed . It'll be like a live action version of Tattle.
I hate to babfend, this is the first time I ever have... I think??? .. but we've been to Japan (Tokyo, Ghibli Museum, Hiroshima) and both myself and one of my kids are on the larger side. Kid in question even met their favourite Bemani popstars there and they treated my kid like royalty. We felt completely at ease there and there was no pointing or ridicule. The Japanese are culturally polite and we enjoyed it so much we're going again next year.

However, I APsolutely agree that Babs will hate it for other reasons. She'll hate the culture because she's uncultured, she'll feel uncomfortable because they're polite and hate loud, obnoxious people, she'll hate the heat and humidity, she'll hate the language barrier because they don't speak English as in America & Europe, & she'll APsolutely hate the food 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Drag King Babs get yourself involved in RuPauls Drag show, wonderful woke Babs will go viral 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11

There is a lot less fat people in California than in Florida.

Reactions: 15
Going back to the gifted cookie. I’ve just spent 3 days in Birmingham Children’s Hospital with my kid starting off in A&E and quite honestly those hard working and understaffed nurses deserve a treat not this numpty!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
A small selection of blobs werk
The content that brings in money for all her trips and tat

hoping to finish a tv programme before yet another holiday

IMG_7663.jpeg

Then we spend time changing a wax melt

IMG_7666.jpeg

then we like role play as a man then realise we look better as a bloke

IMG_7665.jpeg

Then dreams about when they did work and the usual enemies popping up

IMG_7664.jpeg

so there you have it the half arsed life of blob aged 46 and 3/4 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Thank you - incredible moment in achieving a title. Will probably celebrate by a tat filled Poundland haul.

• Haha
A small selection of blobs werk
The content that brings in money for all her trips and tat

hoping to finish a tv programme before yet another holiday

View attachment 2717363

Then we spend time changing a wax melt

View attachment 2717365

then we like role play as a man then realise we look better as a bloke

View attachment 2717368

Then dreams about when they did work and the usual enemies popping up

View attachment 2717370

so there you have it the half arsed life of blob aged 46 and 3/4 🙄🙄🙄
She calls that a full time job 🙃

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
That’s another brand I refuse to give my money too again……project D…..that’s over £30 of doughnuts she’s got for duck all , I wish food companies would gift their stuff to people who actually would benefit from a free treat but they will just look at her bot bought followers and think she will get us new custom…..plus her talking to an invisible person again this morning ground my gears…..she’s a bleep …..bet they are nosebagging those doughnuts right now after their cinnamon bun / pain au chocolat Saturday

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
It's gone now but the other day she shared a menopause colouring book that she had been gifted, I'm sure she said it was from a mum friend. Now I looked on this lady's profile and she's kicking ass with menopause! She runs social groups, fitness classes, well being sessions... Loads of stuff, has made it a social positive experience... Now if she really was a friend of Emma, why doesn't Emma go and get involved, don't just sit around on ur arse moaning about not sleeping, go out and actually do something constructive in the local community!

*now I'm fully aware of why she doesn't lol just putting it out there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Project D have ad gifted the grellow one, as if she needs any more calories or sugar 😳

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think at this point the only thing that’s going to get heffalump to sleep is a tranquilliser dart, give up on the sleepy spray & tea Babs. You moan like duck about lack of sleep but don’t do a damn thing to help yourself except consume more calories & zero movement.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.