Brummy Mummy #157 Wallis, Rave, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh that's because she was sorting her brag post about freebie cottage break twit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh god another dreadful rushed ad and you are left with no clue of what she’s actually trying to flog! Don’t get me started with how she ends them so high pitched it makes my ears bleed.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Went to the Cotswolds but can’t pronounce Bourton properly…..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s so tit at her job! Can’t spell or pronounce the name of the place right. Babettes are correcting her and she’s polite at the moment but I’m sure there’s a strop on the horizon!
“I took the whole family…” bleeping narc. Who says it like that!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Mass tingo alert!
I think many of us called her activities last weekend. The most annoying thing is how she stay’s cryptic. She could just say they’re away filming an ad. She loves the power!

Ooop so hang on? last weekend 'she' took the whole family away on a weekend retreat, bollocks she did I bet PUS had to drive. Be grateful family its only because I sell you all out & exploit you daily that we can go on wonderful freebies like this - it's all down to me me me!! & you'd better remember that..

I mean you've got to give it to her she 'werks' so hard fannying around on bread polls and crude juvenile innuendos & rubbing sleep out of her eyes and displaying the scalloped tongue everyday, she deserves a break I mean she hasn't been away in like a fortnight or barely had any holidays or short breaks in the last year .... ? Lest you forget

Bognor
New York
Lanzarote,
Iceland,
Disneyworld Orlando
Copenhagen,
Disneyland Paris

Amsterdam
Cotswolds

oh and who goes to the Cotswolds and goes walking up hills in a dress?!?! I'll bet they didn't even explore except to get that content and she can't even get the place names right. In bed by 7pm with snacks brought from home.
Braggy, smug privileged kunt...

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well, that ad really went and told us..... A not very cryptic word in banagrams.... Yellow! 😂 Another day of influencing the influencer

• Haha
“I took” why can’t she say “we went away”? Got to get in that it’s all thanks to her. The ad tells us nowt about the company. Do they have one property in the Cotswolds or is it countrywide? How many do they sleep or are they all huge? Do they all accept dogs? Is there a minimum number of nights? Do you have to pay a deposit? How much was it?
The whole video focuses on her and shows very little of the property. What’s banagarams got to do with it? What is that?

These ads are shocking in their lack of useful information

it’s half term, is she going to “surprise we’re here” on Monday morning from lanzarote because Stevie “wanted a bit of sun”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my god!
Emma,
It's BOURTON ON THE WATER!

NOT BURTON ON THE WATER!

She's so thick it hurts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.