Brummy Mummy #158 Tragedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Patrickthewonderdog

Brief recap

Babs finally went to the hairdressers for a haircut. She was stressing about how she would style it herself. Did she have a radical change of hairstyles? No. She did not. She had a couple of inches off and a sort of middle parting.

The Ugly Sisters met Steps. Babs loved Steps when she was younger. She liked listening to their music and learning the dance routines then going to all night raves.
---
She shared a screenshots of films she can’t wait to watch with her 13 year old daughter, one was Sex and the City!

Trip to London to see SJP in a play. with The obligatory ‘omg cant believe this happened to me moment’ on the train

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Did she mean Oh! Cleaned the house or did she mean OH meaning other half aka 🪜 Ste aka 🦈 🦷?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How can this be after cleaning the house?
Those window frames are gopping and covered in black mould, as is the bottom of the blind. The whole place is a health hazard.

1707571176126.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Right 🐄 bags!
The ASA rules state that her #Ad for the Cottage Giveaway should, infact, state the terms & conditions.
So I've reported her!
And I'll be messaging the brand - not that they'll care!

Happy Saturday guys! ✌

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
BeSt thread. title . EveR.

Genuinely hard to type like that. How does she manage it?

Also loving the shade thrown from midlands today. She looked duck all like the version of her Insta sees. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
ha, the title of this thread is incredibly apt, given that i came here specifically to reference the aPsolutely tragedy that is babs blagging free tickets and dragging her damp sister along to a PR haven't under the guise of a birthday treat! top trolling, babs! 🤣

not to mention the fact that i used to like Steps back when they were popular - but i was aged 10/11 at the time. meanwhile, babs was aged 20/21, back in her wallflower days as she howled along to 5,6,7,8 at the top of her lungs while mimicking the dance routine, stomping on the bar to impress the boys, and practicing her snogging on posters of H. all the band members are the same age as her, ffs - sorry if any similar-aged 🐮🛍 are huge fans of the band, but their music always seemed kinda more aimed at teens - y'know, those of an age who SM:TV live was aimed at, as opposed to 21 year old babs. like sure, people of babs' age are likely familiar with their songs - but it's a little different to declaring yourself their biggest fan, and guaranteed she was writing in to join their fan club,desperately hoping for a response. 🙄

that photo says it all tbh - the two band members standing beside babs and damp Claire both appear to be leaning away from the wet sisters, with a visible gap between them, and especially the one standing next to babs (Lisa?!) looking visibly pained in her facial expression, she actually appears to be gritting her teeth as the honey monster has barged her shoulder forward to sure she takes the limelight, with the singer a few steps behind her, reminiscent of the usual way she positions herself in photos with Ethan. genuinely cringing on her behalf. 🙈

• Heart
Just took a closer look at the photo from yesterday. Look at the podgy hand and ridiculous outfit. The boots and bare legs look tit!
i mean, i guess at least she didn't pair them with those Nike sports socks she wears with her trainers, pulled up as high as possible. it really doesn't help that the boots are so tight around her calves - definitely looks odd without tights, but would be marginally less tragic if she didn't have them strapped so tightly that they are cutting off the circulation to her trotters. i hope Sharky had the flora ready to grease up her legs and help her out of those when she got home! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lovely cosy family afternoon with Emma curled up watching a wholly family friendly One Day on Netflix 🙄
probably banished little E and Sharky to the kitchen while she watchs it with Ezzie, given that she seems to have leapt from Harry Potter not being age appropriate book for her 11 year old daughter, and taking her to see Clifford the big red dog at the cinema for her 12th birthday to a sudden "ah, duck it" attitude, as she decided that SATC is totally appropriate for her 13 year old. she probably has Saltburn on her list of "movies to watch with MY teen". 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought!
It's less than 1% of her following!
I wonder when she'll wake up and realise that her Ads are ALL in such bad taste considering the cost of living crisis.
And the sad bleep has liked it with one of her other own pages……the bibbidibobbidoshite one 😂😂😂
---
Is there something we should know? Is she selling up the hobbit house?
I don’t think she’s selling up but I feel she might’ve pimped out her kids a bit more to get decent double glazing cos she mentioned something other day on a post about not having to replace those condensation collector pots again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hauls and holidays, is this all the content she has?

where has she said she’s got a house viewing? Have I missed something or made that up?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

where has she said she’s got a house viewing? Have I missed something or made that up?
Sometimes these threads are like a bad game of Chinese whispers 🤣🤣
I think somebody implied her manic cleaning could be because she had a house viewing, but I didn't really understand what they meant because no, Bab has not said anything about moving 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

It was on stories earlier today that she has a house viewing and hopes she won’t get too attached….gone now though with her babanory

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.