Brummy Mummy #156 She’s even more of a mega twit this year and we’re only a few days in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I feel like blabs today, got a few small Easter eggs on offer for myself and my sister after a rough week and I won’t lie they were great. But I will happily walk a few miles most days so I’m more active than her and I’m the lazy one in my friends

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate the way she just drops all of these not so subtle hints!

Emma. You're going to California!
We know!
You're a spoilt braggy ugly show off witch!

You'll hate L.A and I'm here for it!!!
urgh, i came here to say similar. i hate how she constantly drops hints, so she can slyly brag about yet another holiday at every opportunity. just announce that you are going to california like the spoilt brat you are, instead of constantly hinting at it to lure the intrigued babettes into sending DMs asking where she's going - with all the usual elusive responses and dramatic secrecy because she has to protect the kiddos safety, so can't share where she is going until AFTER they return home, to avoid all the crazed and. adoring fans who would immediately drop everything and book flights to America in the hope they may meet their KWEEN - as though they couldn't simply rock up to the hobbit house, climb into the garden and stand outside screaming, mirroring the way she stalked boybands. there would be aPsolutely no reason to fly across the world in an attempt to spot babs in the wild when she shares so many details of her life that she has made it painfully obvious exactly where she lives - incredibly easy even for people with zero knowledge of the area to locate! 🙄

she is an aPsolute horror. showing off that the Conways are soon off on yet another "little" holiday and throwing a strop because IKEA stopped selling daim bars, while so many families in the UK are struggling so much financially that their children are cold and hungry. she simply can't help herself. showing off her weekly hauls of tat and bragging about her multiple holidays each year. such a joke that she was invited to participate in that panel of "experts" about using subtitles on tv programs to help kids learn to read, when she can't even read a bleeping room. 😡😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg seriously doesn't need another braggy holiday.
Dec23 - Disneyland Paris
Jan24 - Amsterdam
Feb - halfterm???
Mar/Apr - California
May - halfterm???

How does she think...
1. This is normal
2. This is relatable

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dec23 - Disneyland Paris
Jan24 - Amsterdam
Feb - halfterm???
Mar/Apr - California
May - halfterm???

How does she think...
1. This is normal
2. This is relatable
I said yesterday but she’s paving the way for a half term sunny holiday. Absolutely relatable to have an overseas holiday every school holiday 🙄

Reactions: 20
Dec23 - Disneyland Paris
Jan24 - Amsterdam
Feb - halfterm???
Mar/Apr - California
May - halfterm???

How does she think...
1. This is normal
2. This is relatable
It’s crazy because she doesn’t actually enjoy the holidays. She probably did a few years back when the kids were young and it was easy to ignore the loveless marriage and control her family but now …

She just likes the planning and having something to look forward to. She doesn’t care that her husband and children don’t ever get an actual break and have to immediately go back to school/work whilst she sits on her fat arse.

Reactions: 25
I said yesterday but she’s paving the way for a half term sunny holiday. Absolutely relatable to have an overseas holiday every school holiday 🙄
I can guarantee the kids will hate that they spend every school holiday away - bar the whole 6 weeks in the summer - as kids you want spend time with your mates and she’s totally isolating them by dragging them away. I said yesterday that she buys people’s love and she does most of it with all these trips.

How would she cope if all their money were to disappear? I for one would want a front row ticket to see the mighty size 18 arse fall!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Funny how the cookie post hasn't made it to the grid
i fully imagine it will be a shared as a post on her FB - whole different audience, and i think she tends to get more criticism about her IG posts, which is why she shares certain things in bet IG stories, yet dedicates an entire post to on FB. she proudly displayed a photo of the email that BCH supposedly sent her as a post on FB, with all the babettes tripping over each other to congratulate and praise her on her generosity, whereas on IG it was shared in her stories, so only visible for 24 hours. i imagine the cookie of congrats will be similar, in that once she ahs gaged the general opinion from sharing it on IG, she'll be happy to brag about it on FB and not fear any backlash about a charity wasting money buying hw sugary treats to show their gratitude for a donation she didn't contribute a single penny to. 🙄

Reactions: 17
Dec23 - Disneyland Paris
Jan24 - Amsterdam
Feb - halfterm???
Mar/Apr - California
May - halfterm???

How does she think...
1. This is normal
2. This is relatable
Don’t forget Copenhagen!

• Angry
Reactions: 16

nee thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dec23 - Disneyland Paris
Jan24 - Amsterdam
Feb - halfterm???
Mar/Apr - California
May - halfterm???

How does she think...
1. This is normal
2. This is relatable
It’s not normal, it’s weird. screams someone’s not happy in their home life. So not in the slightest bit jealous of her boring holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.