Brummy Mummy #156 She’s even more of a mega twit this year and we’re only a few days in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with these Insta-wankers is that if the charities blow smoke up their arse and make a fuss of them then they feel seen and keep donating/fundraising. It they don't then the charities know that the donations will dwindle or they'll quickly move onto another cause. They're playing the long game, tapping into the narcissists sense of self importance.

But tbh £10k over the length time Babs has been fundraising is nothing at all really. My kids school raised £10k at their Christmas fair.
You are APsolutely correct about Instawankers feeling "seen" when it comes to charity. I have close connections to a charity run by retired sportsmen that fundraise for housing projects for homeless people (shared accommodations so they have an address and have shelter, an address to access benefits, with the goal being finding a job and getting their own home so the process can start again for another person in need). The donations that come in are often from extremely wealthy and/or famous people (real famous people Babs, not an Instawanker with a huge honker and fat ugly earlobes who dicks around on the internet who thinks they're famous) and not a single one of them crows about it on their socials, wanting to remain anonymous and CERTAINLY not expecting or getting giddy over a cookie.

Real, heartfelt charity is a selfless act. Nothing should be expected in return, not showing off about it is selfless.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does this Charity send a £10 cookie to every joe blogg who raises money? my guess is NO!

Reactions: 20
Now that filter I wouldn’t have known was a filter, Babs that is the youest you you’ve ever been.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I notice she doesn't follow ashlifestories any more, surprised I thought she was right up her street talking about bum holes and what not.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Did she actually contribute any of her own money for the donation or was it just the money from her quiz from other people?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I notice she doesn't follow ashlifestories any more, surprised I thought she was right up her street talking about bum holes and what not.
Is that the account where they got a clothing range with In The Style, along with Charlotte Greedy & Stacey Solomon?, because Babs followed the ITS crew and sucked their assholes for a while, attended an ITS event, fully expecting an ITS collab clothing collection of her own, after manifesting it on her 2023 vision board. She didn't get one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How would BCH get her address? As it looks like it’s been sent to her. I call 🐂 💩
Early indications show you are correct!
This is not something BCH "normally" do!

I call 🦬💩 too!
---
I've been really busy today but since seeing this post about the cookie I'm raging too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ffs she’s off on a special trip … just posted on her story , yep she’s off to the Gilmore girls tour

Reactions: 16
I hate the way she just drops all of these not so subtle hints!

Emma. You're going to California!
We know!
You're a spoilt braggy ugly show off witch!

You'll hate L.A and I'm here for it!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I would love to know how much money they spend on trips away. I don’t see how they make memories when they are away when you have an overbearing Mom and wife who micro manages EVERYTHING! I honestly think the trips are for the gram and absolutely nothing else.

Reactions: 25
This witch is going to hate California and I’m here for it.

When she goes to Florida she never actually sees Florida. California Disney doesn’t have as many parks - and anything outside of her pissing her Tesco pants over Chip and Dale, forcing her son to sit with her whilst the other two go off and have fun and eating sugar and fanning her sweaty undercarriage, will require her to have some sort of fitness level.

Good luck Babs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Emma is going to hate California it’s so far away from the feels of Florida she’s going to be a duck out of water, I am here for a bathroom meltdown or two 😂

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.