Brummy Mummy #156 She’s even more of a mega twit this year and we’re only a few days in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she has been given a gift for her donations, she made the least amount of effort possible to raise that money. Like hiking up the price of her mugs, in order to make a donation.

It's not as if she did something like run a race or organise an event to benefit the community.

I hope the cookie makes her feel sick. I guess she'll save some for her fave kiddo, so Ethan better not be expecting any.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry is she claiming that a children’s hospital she’s raised a measly £10K for have sent her a cookie?!
i dunno, i mean we all know that babs NEVER LIES (why would she?! 🤣) but it kinda seems far more like a cookie of validation that Sharky would have bought her - likely presented to her with an Excel certificate commending her on all HER fundraising efforts and the £10k that SHE personally donated to calm her down following a tantrum about how the nasty 🐮🛍 were fooled by the multiple emails of gratitude thanking HER for HER generosity supposedly from BCH that she actually sent herself, solely so she could share it on social media to earn herself praise from the babettes for being such a great human. 😡

that, or it's a cookie she ordered to be delivered to herself, with a fictional message from "Will" - because "congratulations on £10k" seems suspiciously like a babs-style caption. surely if it was genuine, it would say "thanks for the £10k" not "congratulations" - it's the bleeping edible trophy babs believes she deserves. 🙄

i get that a cookie is hardly going to cost the earth, but why is a charity using its funds to send out gifts to babs? that kinda defeats the point of donating, if the charity are pissing away money they could be using to help "sick kids" buying sugary treats for the aptly named Emma CONway - living up to her name, as usual, given that she hasn't donated a single penny of her own money to BCH - despite her supposed gratitude to them for taking care of "poorly" Erin 🙄 - yet is reaping all the benefits, taking full credit for the donation and accepting personal gifts of gratitude. if BCH genuinely sent her that cookie, it's bleeping disgusting. and sharing it "virtually" with the followers who collectively donated the £10k, as she gorges it all herself. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ooh shade being thrown by LP. It's very clear Babs has not grown in the same way 🙃

Woman who films ever last fart in a day cringes when she's sat talking to her phone in her car to her adoring public and is embarrassed by someone seeing her as the 'older lady' goes to her own car. Chances are the 'older lady' doesn't give a flying tit whether the woman in the next car is talking to her phone, and if she's even noticed, she's probably thought that she's talking to a friend, family member, child at uni, work colleague or any other person, just like people do every. single. day. of. the. week!

Reactions: 15
Her wrists are funny old things. Like she doesn’t have wrists, like cankles 🤔 she’s got harms 🤣🤣
harms! i SCREAMED! 🤣🤣

how the duck is she so inept at life that she is unable to move a plant without suffering a bleeping injury?! how she has managed to survive for 46 years is beyond me. and guaranteed that she'll soon be calling the GP demanding an emergency face-to-face appointment as she whimpers that the cactus spikes have caused her allergies to flare up so severely that the doctor had to personally apply antihistamine cream to her trotter - which will also be mentioned as the cause of her swollen hoof and missing wrist once she's caught up here! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was having a bit of a rubbish day but saw this and instantly felt better about myself when I saw this - the absolutely state!!!
WTAF does she look like?!!! My God I am running on 3 hours sleep (poorly dog in the night then start work at 4am!) and even I don't look as rough as that! Those glasses are fooking UGLEEEEEE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who the duck is Michelle? Does she have imaginary friends?

uh, do you even KNOW babs?! she has an army of imagary friends - the gang of school mums, for example, plus the long list of random names she reels off in her "look at all the gifts everyone who adores me brought me for my birthday!!!" vlogs! 🤣

she's got imaginary boyband members writing her imaginary letters, and imaginary ex-boyfriends and imagined night-long raves - her having an imaginary friend named Michelle is a massive stretch of the imagination! (wait, is" imaginary" a word? i've used it so many times, it has lost all meaning. did i imagine the word imaginary? did i INVENT it?! 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
harms! i SCREAMED! 🤣🤣

how the duck is she so inept at life that she is unable to move a plant without suffering a bleeping injury?! how she has managed to survive for 46 years is beyond me. and guaranteed that she'll soon be calling the GP demanding an emergency face-to-face appointment as she whimpers that the cactus spikes have caused her allergies to flare up so severely that the doctor had to personally apply antihistamine cream to her trotter - which will also be mentioned as the cause of her swollen hoof and missing wrist once she's caught up here! 🤣
She shouldn't have cactus plants in her house because of the dog. She's a bleeping imbecile.

Reactions: 17
Surely charities do not use donations to gift cookies to larger donators? Do poor Ethel and her friends who did an actual sponsored walk (with their zimmers) and donated to the sick kiddos know their hard earned donations is going to this grey whalloper?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How do you get to nearly 50 years old and not know what glasses suit your face 😂

• Haha
So a nearly £10 cookie
£10 from the coffers of BCH to blow smoke up fatties arse 🤨
The thing with these Insta-wankers is that if the charities blow smoke up their arse and make a fuss of them then they feel seen and keep donating/fundraising. It they don't then the charities know that the donations will dwindle or they'll quickly move onto another cause. They're playing the long game, tapping into the narcissists sense of self importance.

But tbh £10k over the length time Babs has been fundraising is nothing at all really. My kids school raised £10k at their Christmas fair.

• Heart
i dunno, i mean we all know that babs NEVER LIES (why would she?! 🤣) but it kinda seems far more like a cookie of validation that Sharky would have bought her - likely presented to her with an Excel certificate commending her on all HER fundraising efforts and the £10k that SHE personally donated to calm her down following a tantrum about how the nasty 🐮🛍 were fooled by the multiple emails of gratitude thanking HER for HER generosity supposedly from BCH that she actually sent herself, solely so she could share it on social media to earn herself praise from the babettes for being such a great human. 😡

that, or it's a cookie she ordered to be delivered to herself, with a fictional message from "Will" - because "congratulations on £10k" seems suspiciously like a babs-style caption. surely if it was genuine, it would say "thanks for the £10k" not "congratulations" - it's the bleeping edible trophy babs believes she deserves. 🙄

i get that a cookie is hardly going to cost the earth, but why is a charity using its funds to send out gifts to babs? that kinda defeats the point of donating, if the charity are pissing away money they could be using to help "sick kids" buying sugary treats for the aptly named Emma CONway - living up to her name, as usual, given that she hasn't donated a single penny of her own money to BCH - despite her supposed gratitude to them for taking care of "poorly" Erin 🙄 - yet is reaping all the benefits, taking full credit for the donation and accepting personal gifts of gratitude. if BCH genuinely sent her that cookie, it's bleeping disgusting. and sharing it "virtually" with the followers who collectively donated the £10k, as she gorges it all herself. 😡
How would BCH get her address? As it looks like it’s been sent to her. I call 🐂 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If Ste sees her dressed up a man, he'd be wanting some private part action.

It'll be the most he's ever fancied her

• Haha
Please ensure a cowbag wins the post it’s …..come on get entering 😂😂😂
pretty tempted to take one for the team and enter - but quite frankly, i could do without a parcel filled with damp post-it notes from the hobbit loft. 🤷🏻‍♂️

tbh, i predict a replay of the previous stationery competition where no winner will ever be announced, as despite her generous intentions - 🤣 - babs won't be able to bear parting with an entire box of years-old hoarded tat. she'd be letting go of all the MEMS. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.