Brummy Mummy #156 She’s even more of a mega twit this year and we’re only a few days in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Original suggestions was ‘She’s even more of a mega twit this year and we’re only 5 days in’ I changed it slightly because you’re not allowed to Use ‘twit’ in thread titles plus we aren’t 5 days in now.
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from a comment by @SugarSnapBam and was nominated by @Boredofgrey

A brief recap

* Babs had to do some ’solo parenting’ for one day. Half the day was spent at a trampoline park and the grandparents came along too. Not sure how that is solo parenting #BabsLogic

*Babs & co went to Amsterdam for little E’s 11th birthday. They couldn’t get tickets to a couple of the museums but it didn’t matter because Babs had already been when she was 18

* Babs shared a message she’d had from the hospital thanking her for the donation and that it was eligible for Gift Aid. Something fishy is going on because the money came from the Babbettes and not from Emma. As a high rate taxpayer she could potentially be claiming some of the money back on her tax return.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t know much about gift aid but if she’s claiming it is she essentially profiting from the donation as it’s money other people gave for the event

• Angry
Reactions: 21
How could she claim brain fog for the gift aid stuff, she has a management company overseeing her shite 🤔🙄

she never seems to get confused at Disney, B&M, Home Bargains or trudging to the theatre in NY by herself when apparently her peri bollocks was at its peak causing floods of tears

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
the irony of babs sarcastically referring to little E as "a self care KING" because he was having a bath - when it was only a few weeks ago she was claiming that both kids hate washing, have to be reminded repeatedly to shower and bullied into brushing their teeth, while also announcing on IG that Ethan's room stinks etc, presumably in an attempt to humiliate the poor kid - which is it babs? only a few weeks into January and she's tangling herself up in the usual web of lies and inconsistencies!

realistically, it's hardly surprising if Ethan is focused on his personal hygiene and ensuring he is bathed and clean, in exactly the same way Erin has a huge stash of body sprays etc - babs' utter lack of personal hygiene and the stench of the woman is enough to make them both feel anxious about their own cleanliness and potentially overcompensate with showering and wearing deodrant, body spray etc always wanting to ensure they smell clean and fresh! i mean, in that respect, i guess babs could be labelled an "influencer" - influencing the kids to ensure they do not grow up to be festering, unwashed, stinking grellow lumps. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 20
I KNEW she was stalking Mathew Pateman BBI!!!!!!!! He’s obviously far too polite to tell her to sod off!!!! And also, how old exactly was Babs when she was listening/stalking/writing in to get her name on a CD sleeve?! Absolutely TRAGIC on every level!!!! I was 12/13 when they came out and I wouldn’t have been writing to Let Loose! Also, Babs getting on her high horse about children’s addresses on a fan club booklet then posting personal details of her own kids on the way more accessible INTERNET

make it make sense!!!!

Babs - the 90s were WILD
Everyone - but you were not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s ok for babs to have stalked all these people, but us having our tattle pages warrant the police files. Make it make sense 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I KNEW she was stalking Mathew Pateman BBI!!!!!!!! He’s obviously far too polite to tell her to sod off!!!! And also, how old exactly was Babs when she was listening/stalking/writing in to get her name on a CD sleeve?! Absolutely TRAGIC on every level!!!! I was 12/13 when they came out and I wouldn’t have been writing to Let Loose! Also, Babs getting on her high horse about children’s addresses on a fan club booklet then posting personal details of her own kids on the way more accessible INTERNET

make it make sense!!!!

Babs - the 90s were WILD
Everyone - but you were not

Was she in her 20's when they released music???

I'm not sure of the dates

But if she was, how tragic and desperate of her. #CreepyStalkerBab

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Why is she sharing all those names and addresses in that story?! No need!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Was she in her 20's when they released music???

I'm not sure of the dates

But if she was, how tragic and desperate of her. #CreepyStalkerBab
That photo she’s posted of herself is from 1994 surely she would have been at least 17 going on 18???????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has no idea how wild the 90s were! She has even managed to make the 90s look shite!

• Haha
  • Heart
How could she claim brain fog for the gift aid stuff, she has a management company overseeing her shite 🤔🙄

she never seems to get confused at Disney, B&M, Home Bargains or trudging to the theatre in NY by herself when apparently her peri bollocks was at its peak causing floods of tears
The term "management" is the loosest possible meaning of the term! They pass on shite sent for her, they send ad deals and take a cut, thats all. They couldn't give a tit how awful she is, as long as they're getting a cut!

Reactions: 19
Babs side profile does her no favours at all, the receding hairline, the chins 😵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Original suggestions was ‘She’s even more of a mega twit this year and we’re only 5 days in’ I changed it slightly because you’re not allowed to Use ‘twit’ in thread titles plus we aren’t 5 days in now.
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from a comment by @SugarSnapBam and was nominated by @Boredofgrey

A brief recap

* Babs had to do some ’solo parenting’ for one day. Half the day was spent at a trampoline park and the grandparents came along too. Not sure how that is solo parenting #BabsLogic

*Babs & co went to Amsterdam for little E’s 11th birthday. They couldn’t get tickets to a couple of the museums but it didn’t matter because Babs had already been when she was 18

* Babs shared a message she’d had from the hospital thanking her for the donation and that it was eligible for Gift Aid. Something fishy is going on because the money came from the Babbettes and not from Emma. As a high rate taxpayer she could potentially be claiming some of the money back on her tax return.
Cowbags! 🐄🛍 .,.,.,.,.,. Join me later for a celebratory prawn cracker dance in our kitchens!!! 🦐🥠💃

Errrm... actually NOPE!, let's all scrap that... we're not that bleeping sad & pathetic! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Is she actually in her pyjamas at 5:30pm??
uh, do you even KNOW her! 5.30pm is LATE for babs to be changing into her pyjamas - she often spends the majority of the day festering in her night clothes babs still wearing clothes beyond 4pm would be WILD - especially now she needs excuses to avoid having to collect the kids from their after-school clubs. 🤦🏻‍♂️

i forgot to say the other day, but i found it hilarious in that post she shared about "such a lovely boy" Ethan on his birthday, claiming that she loves watching him play football - yet again, griping herself up over her lies, as when E started playing football, she initially tried to deter him - fucked up her "woke" claims that she has a BOY who hates football, thus is single-handedly smashing all gender boundaries 🙄 - and then said that Steve had to take him to training and she couldn't cope with watching games, partly because they played IN THE RAIN and ofc babs would not tolerate spending time outside for the sake of the boy - as she explained from the sofa one weekend, curled under her manky blanket as she said that Steve and Ethan were out at his match while she drank hot cock and stayed warm - but also claiming that she couldn't watch E's football matches even on non-rainy days, as the matches were "too violent" (?!) for her gentle, sensitive soul, but for the sake of her proving she is such a "great mum" on Ethan's birthday, she is suddenly pretending thatbsh stands on the sidelines cheering him on during every match - when in reality, it is Steve who does so (probably much to Ethan's relief!) lying about supporting Ethan playing football because it's the sole thing she can think to mention, as she does literally duck all with the poor kid - even prioritising a dental check up for the golden child over attending a school meeting about Ethan's year 6 SATS - because duck him! who cares?? 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I will admit. I was in my pjs by 6.30pm tonight!
However, unlike lazy Babs, I got up at 3am
( after a tit nights sleep) to go to work as I start at 4am. Came home, got changed and went to my volunteering slot I do every week for 3 hours, then did some of my admin job, came home and did housework and picked up my grandkids, played with them then made dinner etc. You know the stuff most people do every day!
So I think I’m justified about being in pjs by 6.30! What does Emma do all day. duck ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.