Brummy Mummy #155 Omg rest days lol alright, calm down Paula Radcliffe 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Camp Nou being demolished I’d have to agree unless they go to Princes Park and tie in a “unexpected Disney trip”
---

The Coffee Bean or Bodymoor Heath 😂😂
Yes. Bodymoor Heath for the boys and a luxury spa day for her and TT as recompense.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy new year cowbags!!💕 thanks for all the laughs🥰 here’s to another year of the absolute tit show that is the grellows one’s life🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bet the Kween is frothing at the gash ready for 7am tomorrow!

Happy new year cowbags. Hope 2024 is kind to you all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy New Year my lovelies. Even though I've been here a short time, it's been a blast.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wherever they go for his birthday, there will of course be the obligatory gift for Babs for organising the whole thing. Well done HER!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Happy new year cowbag's...thanks for making 2023 a little easier and here's to another year of the Bab's tit show!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just came on to say, whether 2023 has be great for you or you're glad to see the back of it, thanks for all the laughs and camaraderie this year and I hope 2024 is good to you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
At this point I'm actually dreading the vulgar bragging come back post!
I just know it's going to feature her in her swimming costume on a freezing cold beach, holding hands with someone out of shot, fake cheesy smile, and lengthy bullshit dribble about how amazing 2023 was and how she can't wait to prat her way through 2024, or some such bollocks!
God I wish she'd just piss off the face of the earth!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
At this point I'm actually dreading the vulgar bragging come back post!
I just know it's going to feature her in her swimming costume on a freezing cold beach, holding hands with someone out of shot, fake cheesy smile, and lengthy bullshit dribble about how amazing 2023 was and how she can't wait to prat her way through 2024, or some such bollocks!
God I wish she'd just piss off the face of the earth!
Let us all make the same wish at midnight and maybe she might not reappear …. 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Happy new year Babs 🥳

Actual footage of Babs buying bots tomorrow morning 🤣

Happy New year cowbags 🥂🎉🎊

Thank you as ever for the support and laughs 💖 and for making crappy days a lot less crappy 💞🥰

Oh and Emma, when you catch up here, Ozzy Osbourne has a message from you 👇 courtesy of Nirvana jumper gate 😉
#lestweforget

Screenshot_2023-12-31-20-40-38-596~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just putting it out there that I think there will be a NYC trip for her and 'her girl' sometime in the next year.

Ethan will get some crappy stadium tour in the UK, or some unknown team abroad at a destination that fits with something else she wants to do and Erin will get to tag along, no way would she do a 1-on-1 trip with 'the boy' that isn't #gifted .

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.